Leon clarke (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
This fella looked happy to sign too:

mcgoldie-h144-345321_478x359.jpg

Grendel

Skybluestu82

To be fair he did smile after the Preston game when interviewed by sky, it was when the form of Bradford was mentioned and he made a comment about them giving the Villa a tough time.

Since then he has risen even higher in my estimations!!

wingy

I think TBF we should give him some slack and give him some adulation to make him as welcome as DMC a few rousing chorus's of,"He scores when he wants " could do the trick.

harvey098

I will be cheering his name and will never vent any ccfc player whilst they are on the pitch but I seriously think he is awful. Very weak for a big man and extremely slow. Still, let's give him a chance but if he has already had more chances than Elliot!

ricohman

Fook sake give him a chance hes 3 games into a 2 and a half year deal, and hes off the Mark allready playing up on his own. Mc goldrick started with a partner,

Otis

Fook sake give him a chance hes 3 games into a 2 and a half year deal, and hes off the Mark allready playing up on his own. Mc goldrick started with a partner,

No, he's had more than enough chances. 3 games is more than enough for people decide he's crap. If he's crap after 3 games he's always going to be crap. Just the same as Baker was crap before and is still crap now and hasn't improved at all. Not even one little smidgen. Same as when Edge came in. He was quite poor when he first came in and he's still crap now.

Basically we should give no player more than a game and a half before judging him, as we supporters know so much about the game of football than any manager, scout, coach or football expert.

Best thing now would be to mutually terminate Leon Clarke's contract.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

leon clarke looks like a good prospect for this league. then again so would any decent nuneaton or bedworth player! only kidding. i think Leon will do well for us from what we have seen so far, the question that needs to be answered is can he play the lone man position that seemed to be the winning feature in our games. have to say though it has to be said its gone down hill a bit since Macgoldman left hasnt it.

add to that the saga of paul telfer... remember that guy took some real stick, then in his last season he had a blinder of am season ... really good player. Leon Clarke scored the winner the other and he was hero for a day.. 3 games and fans judge already, weak? no chance the mans got a very healthy and strong physique. and slow?? are you joking? hes fast and he will get faster, he is one of those players who doesnt look fast but look closer at those players chasing him,, he is fast

ashbyjan

No, he's had more than enough chances. 3 games is more than enough for people decide he's crap. If he's crap after 3 games he's always going to be crap. Just the same as Baker was crap before and is still crap now and hasn't improved at all. Not even one little smidgen. Same as when Edge came in. He was quite poor when he first came in and he's still crap now.

Basically we should give no player more than a game and a half before judging him, as we supporters know so much about the game of football than any manager, scout, coach or football expert.

Game and a half???? Being bloody generous there - most are written off before kicking a ball. We should have terminated his contract as soon as the ink was dry on it.

Otis

Yep, the club's gone soft.

We need to go back to the days when players were docked 20 weeks wages and given 2,000 hours of community orders for one single misplaced pass or for being nutmegged in training

Astute

I think we should terminate the contract of every player that don't score. This includes the GK. This way we will only be left with players that score in every game.

ashbyjan

Murphy is safe then - after all he is to blame for each and every goal scored against us and even some scored at different grounds in matches we don't play in

Astute

I blame the Council for him not scoring in the last game.

covcity4life

really hate this lazy tag we give out so easily

we could have c ronaldo and the first time he throws a little huff about a ball not getting passed to him cov fans would probably turn on him

ccfcway

We need to go back to the days when players were given 2,000 hours of community orders for one single misplaced pass or for being nutmegged in training

Well, That would explain the absence of David Bell

Astute

Surely it's Sisu's fault. Just the same as the conflict they have caused by sending the French into Mali.

That could be true Otis.

We know who the Council is. Could you name just one of the investors in the fund that contains our club?

Didn't think so

BackRoomRummermill

To the Poster , give him time and support and he WILL score.

Saying shite about him is not going to put him in the best of minds.

Players do read forums more than you think !! (ESP WHEN YOU NAME IN A THREAD)

Leon ignore this muppet ......... we are all behind you and good luck chap

WestEndAgro

To the Poster , give him time and support and he WILL score.

Saying shite about him is not going to put him in the best of minds.

Players do read forums more than you think !! (ESP WHEN YOU NAME IN A THREAD)

Leon ignore this muppet ......... we are all behind you and good luck chap

Thanks mate, I will do my best to score tonight, and to the other poster, yes I do smile from time to time.

ricohman

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

I thought u were serious there for a while

Grendel

Haha

Hasn't he scored in 50% of his 4 games for Cov? 3 starts only too

Amazing. He hadn't scored since November 20th so I am led to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread