Leon Clarke (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

We don't struggle to create chances but putting them away is a problem which seems to affect most teams in the division. Sheff in particular seems very weak in front of goal.

shy_tall_knight

Lc was subject to some aimless punts against a centre half built to defend those types of situations. He does worry and occupy their defence. 2 goals in 4 starts is still good

Very refreshing from Robins once again saying it as it is.

Player he signed who has been poor so far, so he has said he will have to decide whether he features at Preston. I am very disappointed with Leon so far, but trust Robins judgement so this will either be the motivational kick up the arse he needs or if he sulks he will be on the bench.

cloughie

I want Elliot start against Preston, but I think Robins will start Clarke. I didn't see the game, so if Robins saw what you did he might start Elliot

are you for real, you was not there, so how can you comment on how anyone played

elephanttears

I think Clarke can be lethal in the six yard box when its on a plate, sometimes. Seriously though the problem is he has had to fill Mcgoldricks boots which he cannot do. I can say right now he will get booed by the city fans at some point because he is the type of player that will get stick from city fans.

If Goldie was playing today or the tranmere game them teams would have been killed off with the second goals and maybe 3 or four. Make no mistake about it we have been so lucky recently.

covcity4life

3 goals in 6 now?

2 winners and an equaliser

Might not have flair of mcgoldrick but he's got the strike rate

Let's all get behind him!

Users who are viewing this thread