Leon McKenzie (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Apparently he snapped his achilles tendon and won't be able to play again for a year. If that's true i'm guessing he won't play for us again, with his contract only lasting until the summer.

But i'm not sure if this is actually true or not. My cousin said he heard it on the radio earlier... but there hasn't been anything on the official about it...

im-confused

I don't really care to be honest. He was no way worth £1 million, and he's just sitting on the bench and getting an easy wage. He's never stood out to me to be 'Fantastic' anyway!

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I always thought he was a good back-up player. Can fill in on the wing and up front. Wasn't really expecting him to stay here past the end of the season though, especially if we can find a couple of decent wingers.

simmouk

Administrator
With Leon I think he's always done fairly well when he's come on as sub but never set the pitch on fire - but always gave a solid game. Still it's never nice to suffer an injury, especially one that's going to keep you out for the rest of a season. If he does move on from us then I wish him all the best!

Nick

Administrator
I like him to be honest, he seems to scare the opposition defence when he runs at them and he can put a good ball in too. He never fails to track back and help out the left back either which I think is good as well.

Hopefully his injury will get better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread