Leonard Brody (1 Viewer)

Otis

According to the bio of Leonard Brody which appeared on the Imedia Breakthrough Convention site where, he appeared as a speaker in Henderson, Nevada over the last three days, Mr Brody appears to no longer be a Director of Coventry City FC.
The bio of Mr Brody, who heads up Clarity Digital, talks of his involvement with Coventry City in the past tense and reads as follows:
"Leonard also acts as an advisor to venture capital funds in America, Europe and Asia and 'Throughout his career, has also advised several companies including, the Associated Press, Alliance Atlantis, Derby County Football Club, Coventry City Football Club and MTV Enterprises. In addition, he was the Senior Technology Advisor to the Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs & International Trade.
Currently, Leonard is a Senior Advisor to the Canadian Ministry of International Trade and a Director of Canada’s largest technology association, CATA."

Lot of conclusion jumping there Mr. Monks.

Covstu

i have no idea what the cstructure is anymore apart from orange ken is still knocking around!

TheOldFive

I hope this is another false rumour. We need Leonard more than we need any other person on the roster and I include Andy Thorn and of course, any of the players. He is a controversial character for sure, and regrets his I'll fated Twitter experiment and to a degree the poor relationship he has with the Chairman, but his understanding of the Digital Agenda and Social Media is vital to our long term game plan. Ensuring the Brand has a Global reach especially penetrating into India and APAC is a huge part of the SISU long term strategy, he is a personal freind of Onye and is a lightning rod for ideas and thought leadership, a rainmaker, a game changer, a true sky blue Torchbearer for the Brand... Buds.

ajsccfc

Is this whole rumour coming solely from the use of tense on a biography of a man from a convention site?

Otis

Is this whole rumour coming solely from the use of tense on a biography of a man from a convention site?

Yep.

Now if it had said "used to be" or "was" that might be different. This just says "has advised." Doesn't hint that he is no longer doing it.

TheOldFive

Leonard is our "Franchise Director" bringing much needed youth, vigor and Global reach to what would be a sad retinue of Tawdry professional administrators and heartbreakingly provincial business types, well meaning but by their very definition unfit to take the Brand forwards. We need Brody to remain to offer vision and focus with a free thinking independent spirit lest we offer no intrinsic differentiation to investors who may otherwise seek opportunity at clubs like Forest - re recent shenanigans.

O

odysseus

Leonard is our "Franchise Director" bringing much needed youth, vigor and Global reach to what would be a sad retinue of Tawdry professional administrators and heartbreakingly provincial business types, well meaning but by their very definition unfit to take the Brand forwards. We need Brody to remain to offer vision and focus with a free thinking independent spirit lest we offer no intrinsic differentiation to investors who may otherwise seek opportunity at clubs like Forest - re recent shenanigans.

Is this irony??

Godiva

I checked Companies House a month ago as I suspected he had left, but there was no mentioning of him (or other) leaving as shareholder or director. Any change must be reported to CH so there is no evidence backing the rumor.

Godiva

Sorry if I'm wrong, but apart from being mates with the sisu representative (can't remember his name) he's got nothing to do with SISU has he?

Correct. He's an independant shareholder and appointed boardmember.

Nonleagueherewecome

les_miserables

I suspect he is an investor and has had his fingers burnt. I also think that having a certain amount percentage wise of a stake allowed him a seat on the board, I also think that his twitter experiance shocked him at the level of abuse, opinions by "ordinary" people (fans) have on those who run "our" football club. He will still have his share but has probably ducked out of being a board member which may have implications when things go tits up.

I am just surprised why our local media, Telegraph, CWR don't ask the question !!

Skybluetracy

I think if you ask the question, Brody will have paid nothing for his shares. Does anyone know otherwise? I don't think he has put a penny into the club. Nor has Dulieu or Ony Igw. They all just take

ajsccfc

You ask if anyone knows otherwise, but do you actually know what you're suggesting yourself or is it just more handy ammunition to arm a complaint?

georgehudson

how is the franchise search coming ?
are you part of 'dr teeth & the electric mayhem',
or was that only part of the muppet show

wingy

I'm assuming he took over ransons 16% stake,making him our one identifiable shareholder,and open to league scrutiny on his dealings with us ,or anyone else.

wingy

If anyone is seriously considering takeover,would it not be a good tactic to attempt to purchase these individual shares and thus a seat on the board

Users who are viewing this thread