Les Reid tweet - inconclusive interim report (1 Viewer)

Bassman

@Lesreidpolitics: BREAKING: unconfirmed, my understanding is #CCFC admin report is an inconclusive interim report. More when I get it

kg82

Just saw this. Now, I know the club's in a mess, but surely after all this time there must be something more substantial than just an interim report.

SkyblueBazza

Just saw this. Now, I know the club's in a mess, but surely after all this time there must be something more substantial than just an interim report.

He can only report facts as he finds. I guess that if there are speculative "facts" that need clarification from others (eg. Who had the golden share) he can only give interim detail...& await others to get back with something definitive.

Bassman

You would have thought so wouldn't you?

I'm also massively concerned at the lack of interest Appleton seems to have in the day to day running of the club. Fisher continues to act like he's running things, and I would have thought getting clarity on what constitutes the club, where the FL share is, and what therefore he is administrating, would be number one on his list. 6 weeks without any conclusion on these matters suggests either incompetence or deliberate delaying tactics.

Looking more and more like a SISU stooge.

I wonder what the courts view of this might be?

kg82

He can only report facts as he finds. I guess that if there are speculative "facts" that need clarification from others (eg. Who had the golden share) he can only give interim detail...& await others to get back with something definitive.

No doubt, of course. I'd only want facts to be reported. However, I'd suggest the bloke is really dragging his feet!

dongonzalos

@Lesreidpolitics: BREAKING: unconfirmed, my understanding is #CCFC admin report is an inconclusive interim report. More when I get it

What a shock!!!!!!!!!

Delay delay delay delay delay

Remind me again which two interested parties does a delay suit?

RoboCCFC90

I didn't know it was a fact that SISU had bid, just speculation..

RoboCCFC90

True I was jsut speculating on Les Reids speculation...still as a forum inhabited by a few fantasists I thought the post would be acceptable ;)

It's acceptable, but I think it's one of those things that is wating to happen..

CCFC_GT

FFS it shouldn't take so long ... the administrator is creaming this for all it's worth IMHO

Last edited:

dongonzalos

There are some good conspiracy theorists on here!

Does it suit the administrator if it drags out a little longer £££££££££ ?

Does it suit SISU = more pressure on ACL

Not really a huge conspiracy but more common sense really

Last edited:

BrisbaneBronco

Its all bollox. The only person who knows whats in the report is Appleton and he would not leak its contents before the hearing.
Scaremongering of the highest order if you ask me

dongonzalos

I'm sure those who were crying out for administration will now deny ever saying such a thing.

No I would imagine they did not want to keep plodding down the leagues. Watching our owners alienate us from the very people they need to strike deal with.

They probably are wise enough to realise it was the only possible route to take to remove SISU and it is never going to be a smooth route.

Godiva

Only reasonable explanaition: FA/FL haven't decided who hold the Golden Share. Sisu says Holdings, FA/FL records says Limited, but there may be a twist here, so FA/FL investigates.

NorthernWisdom

No I would imagine they did not want to keep plodding down the leagues. Watching our owners alienate us from the very people they need to strike deal with.

They probably are wise enough to realise it was the only possible route to take to remove SISU and it is never going to be a smooth route.

So let's hope those very same people aren't the ones coming up with the conspiracy theories against the administrator.

because this is what they wanted.

bigfatronssba

<p>
Only reasonable explanaition: FA/FL haven't decided who hold the Golden Share. Sisu says Holdings, FA/FL records says Limited, but there may be a twist here, so FA/FL investigates.

Sounds like the case of Laurel and Hardy vs The Chuckle Brothers.

dongonzalos

So let's hope those very same people aren't the ones coming up with the conspiracy theories against the administrator.

because this is what they wanted.

So if they want administration they are now allowed to pass opinion or comment on the performance of one of the cogs in the administration process.

You choose to support Coventry City I take it you agree with every action of every employee in Coventry City Football club as you choose to support them.

Which party did you vote for if it was the conservatives I hope you completely agree with ever decision David Cameron makes?

Hope you get my point.

People who felt there was no other way to remove SISU than this route can express dissatisfaction with how the administrator goes about his business if they want

Users who are viewing this thread