Les Reid tweet - inconclusive interim report (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

So let's hope those very same people aren't the ones coming up with the conspiracy theories against the administrator.

because this is what they wanted.

So if they wanted administration ( or felt there was no other option) they are now not allowed to pass opinion or comment on the performance of one of the cogs in the administration process.

You choose to support Coventry City I take it you agree with every action of Tim Fisher CEO of CCFC as you choose to support them.

Which party did you vote for if it was the conservatives I hope you completely agree with every decision David Cameron makes?

Hope you get my point.

People who felt there was no other way to remove SISU than this route can express dissatisfaction with how the administrator goes about his business if they want

NorthernWisdom

So if they wanted administration ( or felt there was no other option) they are now not allowed to pass opinion or comment on the performance of one of the cogs in the administration process.

You choose to support Coventry City I take it you agree with every action of Tim Fisher CEO of CCFC as you choose to support them.

Which party did you vote for if it was the conservatives I hope you completely agree with every decision David Cameron makes?

Hope you get my point.

People who felt there was no other way to remove SISU than this route can express dissatisfaction with how the administrator goes about his business if they want

it's the pathetic moronic ranting against *everybody* even if they've done bugger all other than their job that gets me.

He doesn't jump yesterday to sell out to random bloke = he must be evil, evil I tells ya!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
You have got to ask whether the guy has been given all the information he requires to draw any conclusions. :thinking about:As the first meeting with ACL was last friday has he had enough time to consider the evidence etc they would surely have provided for example?

Today was always going to be about an interim report because there are still key issues to resolve. Golden Share, Conduct of directors & shadow directors, the assets actually held by CCFC Ltd, the basis of the creditors included, where the players contracts are and when they were transferred, the basis of the ARVO claim etc .......

No real surprise that it will be an interim report

NorthernWisdom

Today was always going to be about an interim report because there are still key issues to resolve. Golden Share, Conduct of directors & shadow directors, the assets actually held by CCFC Ltd, the basis of the creditors included, where the players contracts are and when they were transferred, the basis of the ARVO claim etc .......

And better to do that properly than a whitewash, however long it takes.

Be interesting to see what the courts view on the administrator not meeting their requirements to supply this detail. Could they remove him?

Warwickhunt

Only reasonable explanaition: FA/FL haven't decided who hold the Golden Share. Sisu says Holdings, FA/FL records says Limited, but there may be a twist here, so FA/FL investigates.
Would be quite funny if the FA/FL have got themselves backed into a corner over this one! can you imagine the ramifications if they have docked us points illegally:eek:

Noggin

And better to do that properly than a whitewash, however long it takes.

Doing it properly is most important but time is running out, no point doing it properly if the club dies in the meantime. Taking holidays when time is of the essence hardly helps either. Even if he is doing it all on his own which im sure he isnt he already has hundreds of buisness hours since being given the job. How long can it take?

skybluelee

And the early morning optimism of a new dawn disappears and we're back to the usual shit by lunchtime. Shock horror.

Skyblueweeman

And people wondered why Pompey were in the shit for so long when Appleton was their administrator. Think we are now finding out why :thinking about:

Errr...what?! MICHAEL Appleton was their manager, Trevor BIRCH was their administrator....

Maybe the fact that our situation is gravely convoluted is the reason for delays?! Maybe the FL have also messed up and we're waiting on more info from them?

WM

Noggin

The clock is ticking, we'd best take any offer whatever it is!

There has been time to do it properly though hasn't there? and the longer this phase goes on the less time we have to attract bidders and chose what is best for the club. Things geting to the last second was one of the main reasons for ending up with SISU. why do it again?

NorthernWisdom

There has been time to do it properly though hasn't there? and the longer this phase goes on the less time we have to attract bidders and chose what is best for the club. Things geting to the last second was one of the main reasons for ending up with SISU. why do it again?

Clearly not, no. Given when many football clubs go into administration they stay there for over a season, it's not unexpected it takes a long time to sort out. People are determined it's the last second if he hasn't sold it yesterday.

And the longer it drags on the more time we have to actually do it properly rather than just sell to the first johnny come lately.

Sub

for me this is one of the big problems the amout of time it is taking to sort the mess out, Last season was well and truly messed up by off the field antics and now its going to have a major effect on this season, players being sold or released and not replaced, transfer embargo, no home ground, no season ticket sales, no fans, no money being brought into the club. We will be at such a disadvantge this season again because will will be so poorley prepared and will possibly go from one of the best suppported teams in the division to one of the worst.

mattylad

I refuse to accept that this is anything other than the work of ACL. Everything was going fine until they met with the administrator.

I actually don't but it is as ludicrously naive and stupid as 80% of the other posts on this thread.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure why anybody expected anything to happen, just seems a bit strange how after his holiday and all this investigating he can't conclude where the share is or what is going on.

Surely it isn't that hard to find out? He has been on with it for about a month with probably a team so what have they been doing all day every day?

Noggin

Clearly not, no. Given when many football clubs go into administration they stay there for over a season, it's not unexpected it takes a long time to sort out. People are determined it's the last second if he hasn't sold it yesterday.

And the longer it drags on the more time we have to actually do it properly rather than just sell to the first johnny come lately.

no one is saying we should be out of administration already, it's likely to take months more, of course you know that, we are saying we should absolutely be in the position where buyers know what they would be buying, who owns what,. The longer it goes on without a full report being issued the less time we have and the more chance we have to sell to the first johnny come lately. The complete opposite of what you are saying.

Normally when in administration you have the administrator running the club but that isn't the case here and so vital things like having somewhere to play arn't being sorted. Presumably our administration can't last a full season more because if it carrys on like this we won't start next season.

mattylad

Not sure why anybody expected anything to happen, just seems a bit strange how after his holiday and all this investigating he can't conclude where the share is or what is going on.

Surely it isn't that hard to find out? He has been on with it for about a month with probably a team so what have they been doing all day every day?

I think lots of people seem to think that this guy will be just working on the CCFC administration?? He probably has a whole stack of cases running at the same time as well as having to attend meetings with potential new clients etc.

Bassman

I guess where this could go is that his view on the shares is inconclusive, but that he presents the evidence for both sides of the argument and the court decides.

Once that's cleared up, the clubs management is either with SISU or the administrator.

The FL element is obscured by the fact that they appeared to have allowed the transfer of the players registration documents to someone other than that which they say owns the share, making them culpable in what appears to be a 3rd party ownership fiasco.

SkyblueBri

for me this is one of the big problems the amout of time it is taking to sort the mess out, Last season was well and truly messed up by off the field antics and now its going to have a major effect on this season, players being sold or released and not replaced, transfer embargo, no home ground, no season ticket sales, no fans, no money being brought into the club. We will be at such a disadvantge this season again because will will be so poorley prepared and will possibly go from one of the best suppported teams in the division to one of the worst.

If this continues there will NOT be any next season because we cannot meet the FL requirements on commitment to complete the season.
NO Ground
NO Income
etc

Nick

Administrator
I think lots of people seem to think that this guy will be just working on the CCFC administration?? He probably has a whole stack of cases running at the same time as well as having to attend meetings with potential new clients etc.

Surely he has a team though?

Are you telling me he has been appointed Administrator but he only does it for an hour here and there in between popping out, Coronation Street and Jeremy Kyle?

stupot07

You have got to ask whether the guy has been given all the information he requires to draw any conclusions. :thinking about:As the first meeting with ACL was last friday has he had enough time to consider the evidence etc they would surely have provided for example?

No real surprise that it will be an interim report

This post is far too sensible OSB!

Pitchforks at the ready....

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Errr...what?! MICHAEL Appleton was their manager, Trevor BIRCH was their administrator....

Maybe the fact that our situation is gravely convoluted is the reason for delays?! Maybe the FL have also messed up and we're waiting on more info from them?

WM

Did I not read Appleton (the administrator) had some involvement in the Pompey admin fiasco?

Edit: just googled it and he was involved:

......Robinson exchanged contracts in December and Paul Appleton, the joint administrator of David Rubin & Partners LLP, confirmed the completed deal......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread