stupot07

Mar 20, 2011
Read it again & you'll notice a big "IF"

Noticed it the first time, but the fact ACLs lawyer is talking about action could be taken if CVA is rejected, leads me to believe that is the action they're considering.

I hope I'm wrong.

SkyblueBazza

Jun 19, 2012
Noticed it the first time, but the fact ACLs lawyer is talking about action could be taken if CVA is rejected, leads me to believe that is the action they're considering.

I hope I'm wrong.

Well it does mean they are claiming to be considering it...what it could be is just more posturing & brinkmanship, which all parties seems to enjoy.
That's why I cannot get wound up about any of this anymore. All I can do is deal with the facts of what happens, not glib statements, speculation & posturing.
We are pretty much at the stage of...what will be will be, & I'll just throw my weight & support behind the team. The rest can go to hell.

stupot07

Mar 20, 2011
Well it does mean they are claiming to be considering it...what it could be is just more posturing & brinkmanship, which all parties seems to enjoy.
That's why I cannot get wound up about any of this anymore. All I can do is deal with the facts of what happens, not glib statements, speculation & posturing.
We are pretty much at the stage of...what will be will be, & I'll just throw my weight & support behind the team. The rest can go to hell.

Yeah, you are right. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Dec 9, 2011
Coventry
Yeah, you are right. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Z

SkyBlueBlood

Aug 4, 2010
Coventry
Sorry, but how can the FL punish the club? ACL are a 3rd party.
If they sue the FL they have to deal with it...../its a separate issue though obviously related to the consequence of their own lack of backbone.

Dont underestimate the FL's ability to either ignore or change their rules to suit them......

Pete in Portugal

Mar 26, 2011
However it could also be considered a cunning late tactical move - more pressure on all parties prior to tomorrow's creditors meeting.

I believe it's a clear warning of possible consequences. It's an attempt to concentrate minds at the CVA meeting today and obviously also at the FL meeting when they decide to allocate the Golden Share. I don't blame ACL for doing this, but sadly, the main beneficiaries of all this nonsense are the lawyers and the Administrators.

Users who are viewing this thread