Less than a hour to register new players for tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
register, not announce.

Although I don't see us getting one in before the game.

I can see no reason to not announce a new signing. Im pretty sure the instant the ink has dried the news is spread to as many outlets as possible!

cmoncity

Next week be my guess, TM didnt sound like someone was imminently arriving today in my humble opinion. I hope im wrong .

covcity4life

Anyone signed today probably would not start tommrow anyway so I'm not too bothered. Would be happy with just announcement at some point today!

hamil99

Facebook User
Waiting for signings this year has been a bit like having the shits, you constantly have the feeling something is about to happen.....

hamil99

Facebook User
With Tudguy and Armstrong both scoring in thier first games could we see a combination of the two up top tomorrow, and if so who would you sacrifice? Would probably have to be either of Maddison or Lameiras, both have played well mind.. Id probably take out Lamieras and maybe bring him on for Maddison around the 60th minute depending on how the game is going.

kg82

I'm really not bothered. I mean, I want signings, but it's like people are getting panic attacks about it or something. If it happens it happens. Trust Mowbray, he's not just getting any old player in to make up the numbers.

tom88

With Tudguy and Armstrong both scoring in thier first games could we see a combination of the two up top tomorrow, and if so who would you sacrifice? Would probably have to be either of Maddison or Lameiras, both have played well mind.. Id probably take out Lamieras and maybe bring him on for Maddison around the 60th minute depending on how the game is going.

I agree - Maybe go 4-4-2 tomorrow - give Lameira a break as he played a full game + added time in mid week

O'Brien Fleck Vinelot Maddison as the midfield

H

Huckerby

I agree - Maybe go 4-4-2 tomorrow - give Lameira a break as he played a full game + added time in mid week

O'Brien Fleck Vinelot Maddison as the midfield

Agree. I reckon Lameira's will be quality for us if he just gets his chin up. Didn't see him against Rochdale but looked like he lacked confidence vs Wigan.

Samo

Agree. I reckon Lameira's will be quality for us if he just gets his chin up. Didn't see him against Rochdale but looked like he lacked confidence vs Wigan.

Yep, needs a goal.

Gint11

It's good that TM has the options. I would predict he will play 1 up top away from Home, espeically at a bogey ground, espeically as Millwall won their first game but I agree, would be good to see the 2 up top in Tudgay and Armstrong as both have scored. I'm happy either way. I think we have a good enough team to beat Millwall tomorrow but we will see. I am not expecting new arrivals just yet, maybe next week.

rupert_bear

Must be bloody frustrating for Mowbray will have ideas and plans based on who might be coming in but things seem to drag on for an eternity not as if it multi-million pound signings either.

SlowerThanPlatt

Jamie Paterson? Linked to Wigan on loan out of favour at Forest. Him and all his family are all big Cov fans and he still lives round here. Remember him tearing us apart in the 4-0 vs Walsall

stupot07

Yes Tudguy scored but I think he should Keep the same team that beat Wigan. We're playing away which means the onus is on Millwall to attack, we can then play the same counter attacking game as agains Wigan, keep Armstrong right, Maddison and Lameires swapping up top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

tom88

What bout Swanson if he is fit?

Burge

Willis Johnson Ricketts Stokes

O'Brien Fleck Vincelot Swanson

Maddison
Armstrong

ericagradus

Thiss Danny White on twitter... is suggesting a transfer is imminent today. But he did also say it was Chris Eagles day twice now... despite him being spotted at Deep dale!

Users who are viewing this thread