Let's Talk About Football (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Yes I remember it well went to Town when we got back that night lost my voice so could not join in the singing in the pub but the Sunday was just as great outside the Council house.:D:D:D:D
Why do you ask? I was standibg at the back of that stand with my dad brother and others and for me it was also the happiesst day of my life! and I would imagine for a lot of others

swanageskyblue

Was sat near the half way line lower tier, opposite royal box. A mix of sky blue and spurs fans. Origionally had tickets to stand in spurs end but didnt realise until we got to stadium so swapped them with some spurs fans. Still gives me goosebumps... Oh happy days!:D
Snap! I went with my old friend Shirish - not seen him for years. I've no idea where we got the tickets from but we realised outside the stadium that they were for the Spurs end! We managed to swap them with 2 Spurs fans and ended up down the side, towards the Cov end (where Houchen scored).
In hindsight, we took quite a chance in swopping tickets - could have been given fakes and would not have known the difference!

deanocity3

Snap! I went with my old friend Shirish - not seen him for years. I've no idea where we got the tickets from but we realised outside the stadium that they were for the Spurs end! We managed to swap them with 2 Spurs fans and ended up down the side, towards the Cov end (where Houchen scored).
In hindsight, we took quite a chance in swopping tickets - could have been given fakes and would not have known the difference!

same here got 4 tickets from HR got to wembley found they were spurs end,then swap with spurs fans that had chelmsford FA stamped over them,took a risk but they were ok and we were in.:D:D:D:D

SkyBlueM

Was away at Uni so could not get tickets but we had a party at home with friends and family and watched it on the box with all the BBC build up stuff. In extra time my mates Dad couldn't take the stress and took the dog for a walk until it was over. Piled into town later - was an amazing atmosphere as was the parade the following day. Still have the original video too.

WestEndAgro

To the right of Houchens header behind the goal, top tier with half of Cheylesmore.

Users who are viewing this thread