Let's talk ticket prices (1 Viewer)

jabharty

I have been looking at our ticket prices for this season compared to the League one clubs, and this is what I found.
Coventry: Highest Price - £29, Lowest Price - £22
The average highest price is £24
The average lowest price is £15
This shows that the board DO have to do something about the prices, considering most clubs will have lower prices than us, and with Nuneaton playing more entertaining football for nearly 1/3 of the price, we could be losing the crowd to people who want to go and see the Boro play.
Bare in mind, this is only a comparison for the possibility of league one, and I am not registering us "doomed" just yet.

WillieStanley

Just had a look at Sheff Weds ticket prices, they charge £20 for adults and £12 for juniors. Not a great deal of difference. I really do think that, along with all the promotions the club put on, ticketing is reasonable.

cornoccfc

The matchday hikes don't help no doubt, gives the walkup fan an easy excuse not to go

Astute

I have been looking at our ticket prices for this season compared to the League one clubs, and this is what I found.
This shows that the board DO have to do something about the prices, considering most clubs will have lower prices than us, and with Nuneaton playing more entertaining football for nearly 1/3 of the price, we could be losing the crowd to people who want to go and see the Boro play.
Bare in mind, this is only a comparison for the possibility of league one, and I am not registering us "doomed" just yet.

Count me in for watching Funeaton next season :facepalm:

You forget one fact.

We are going to piss L1 and storm to the title...so it'll be worth every penny.

Or so some think......:thinking about:

Walking Bird

You forget one fact.

We are going to piss L1 and storm to the title...so it'll be worth every penny.

Or so some think......:thinking about:

I thought the same about the Championship 10 years ago! :facepalm:

This is the one upside of relegation for me. The chance to hasten my membership of the 92 club. The clubs may be smaller and the football of a lower standard, but hey it's cheap(er) and I get to go to some new grounds.

ccfcno9

I think the boroughs ST prices were £224 terrace/£249stand LOL this year I havent seen next years prices?. Based on price last year our ST prices are reasonable £253/JSB ,£299 block 15/16 for better atmosphere. Its no wonder we can,t afford the players we expect as a right when so few people are prepared to cough up only slightly more than what it would cost to see Nuneaton .I know times are hard for some and they maybe financially stretched, but for the rest of those bellyaching about the cost a season ticket which is no more than smoking 2 packets of legitimate fags(B&H) or drinking 4 pints in your average pub per week.OK some will take the fags and beer 1st.....:thinking about:......No most would take fags and beer 1st.

The matchday hikes don't help no doubt, gives the walkup fan an easy excuse not to go

Never understood logic of penalising the walk up fans - at best should be no different particularly when having to put up with horrendous queuing in the ticket office - forgot ticket once, had to queue behind 100 fans 10 minutes before kick off - ludicrous

PUSB

skybluejelly

i would have thought they would have done either kids for a quid again the last 2 matches ,or at least put an offer on just to fill the stadium as they are 2 must win matches.

Nick

Administrator
Really depends where we are in the league. If we were challenging for the title they could probably get away with it. Relegation Fodder, they would be lucky to sell them at 10 for an adult.

covcity4life

there doing 2 tickets for 15 each for millwall

in think L2 tickets should be put down to 20 personally and concessions 12,juniors 10

jabharty

Yeah, we need some special deals for the last 2 home games. Blackburn are doing the two PREMIER LEAGUE games for £10 kids and £15 adults. Thats £5/£7.50 a game! To see prem football! Please, ticket pricing people :)P), take a leaf out of their book!

I wont pay more than £18 to watch league one. I'd rather forgo my season ticket and just do away games if the tickets to sit in an empty Ricoh are over £20!!!

crowsnest

I wont pay more than £18 to watch league one. I'd rather forgo my season ticket and just do away games if the tickets to sit in an empty Ricoh are over £20!!!

A season ticket is less than £18 a game next season, the most expensive works out at £15 on early bird prices.

Users who are viewing this thread