Letter from the club (well Otium Entertainment Group Ltd) thanking me for my support. (1 Viewer)

Got the letter thanking me for this season ?? !

Just wondering about the ST for 2014-2015 prices : £207 (£184 in the family section) , free ST for under 12's and option of a travel season ticket.

Although I don't agree with the whole situation - to know I can get a ST for £200 is tempting.

shmmeee

Still can't beat Fulham, they got their players to call thanking people for renewing:

X0OwbYO.jpg

(sorry, logged on to post this and found this thread as the perfect opportunity.)

Decent prices, let's hope it's the start of a charm offensive towards the fans.

Nick

Administrator
Imagine Christie and Clarke phoning up.

"Yo fam, much love for the season, you get me"

Just wondering about the ST for 2014-2015 prices : £207 (£184 in the family section) , free ST for under 12's and option of a travel season ticket.

Although I don't agree with the whole situation - to know I can get a ST for £200 is tempting.

Do not waste £200, I have not been there but have met people who have and the whole experence is not good. People who got free tickets said they would not go again even if they got free tickets again.

percy

i would spend eight hundred quid on one if it guaranteed us returning home to the ricoh

Last edited:
Do not waste £200, I have not been there but have met people who have and the whole experence is not good. People who got free tickets said they would not go again even if they got free tickets again.

I didn't get a free ticket but paid and went to see what it was like , i'd go again. I've hated this season - There's no-one else to support , so despite not agreeing with the set-up , i'll still be back to Sixfields.

RFC

I didn't get a free ticket but paid and went to see what it was like , i'd go again. I've hated this season - There's no-one else to support , so despite not agreeing with the set-up , i'll still be back to Sixfields.

Despite what many have said and think (of course we've ALL hated this season and probably the next, the one after & who knows?) but I renewd my 2 on Monday and am seriously considering at least ONE more. PUSB

Rusty Trombone

Despite what many have said and think (of course we've ALL hated this season and probably the next, the one after & who knows?) but I renewd my 2 on Monday and am seriously considering at least ONE more. PUSB

I think you should buy at least 10 if you really love the club.

bigfatronssba

As its now been confirmed by Sisu that its Ricoh or bust, what are you going to do if they liquidate the club after losing the JR?

Otis

I think you should buy at least 10 if you really love the club.

I agree. Buying a paltry, pitiful 3 is surely the sign of a dithering, weak spirited, half hearted, wishy washy part-time supporter. If RFC is the super loyal fan he purports to be, then surely buying 10 should be a mimimum.

When City move to the Outer Hebrides he's going straight down to book himself some flying lessons I've heard.

ccfcway

imagine Rory Donnelly doing it..

"Hi, just wanted to say thanks for.........er, can you hold the line a minute"

ccfcway

£200 x 500 = £10,000

its all about the revenues isnt it :thinking about:

ccfcway

Do SISU know the club have done this ?

bigfatronssba

when did they confirm that

Laura Deering (hope I have that name right) said that Joy Seppala had told the Higgs Trust in 2012 that unless they are allowed to acquire the Ricoh then they would stop funding the club.

Noggin

you've hated this season? thats not the impression you've tried to drill into us.

torchomatic

you've hated this season? thats not the impression you've tried to drill into us.

Tee hee.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

To be fair I don't care about the money would risk it if it was back at the Ricoh even at £500, £200 for a season at sixfields bit of a rip off with the traveling and shit ground.

Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Is Sisu loose the JR you will loose your money when they attempt to liquidate.

Despite what many have said and think (of course we've ALL hated this season and probably the next, the one after & who knows?) but it renewd my 2 on Monday and am seriously considering at least ONE more. PUSB
Why are you getting 2/3 season tickets.I go to sixfields and have gone many times this season but surely buying 2/3 just for yourself is a bit excessive and throwing your money away.unless of course they are for friends which in that case fair play ?????? #pusb

Houdi

As its now been confirmed by Sisu that its Ricoh or bust, what are you going to do if they liquidate the club after losing the JR?

I think your are being a little unfair to SISU here, as they have clearly invested heavily into the team recently.;) A lot of the recent 'signings' wouldn't have come cheap,just remember the 'match' recently in Birmingham,when we had 8 bodies on the bench. Compare that with the 'opposition' who were only able to field 2 on the bench.
With the upcoming match in June, I fully expect SISU to be fielding an even bigger and much more expensive bench, so every penny the fans can contribute now will I'm sure be greatly appreciated by Tim and Joy.:thinking about:

WillieStanley

Laura Deering (hope I have that name right) said that Joy Seppala had told the Higgs Trust in 2012 that unless they are allowed to acquire the Ricoh then they would stop funding the club.

SISU LIES. Don't believe a word they say. How can you believe anything that comes out of their mouths!!

Got my letter yesterday as well. Was tempting for about 5 seconds then you remember what a soulless, depressing experience it is attending a match at Sixfields. I have been twice this season and am considering the Wolves match, but that is definitely as much as I could take. Don't subscribe to NOPM as SISU will fund the club anyway, but I have a genuine fear that if all hope of them getting the Ricoh disappears then they will throw in the towel and liquidate the club. We are then looking for another billionaire daft enough to want to buy a football club and there ain't many of them about!

Like the idea of players phoning up to thank fans. In our case, they could just meet up down the pub. Even buying a round of drinks won't put them too much out of pocket!

SkyBlueSid

Why are you getting 2/3 season tickets.I go to sixfields and have gone many times this season but surely buying 2/3 just for yourself is a bit excessive and throwing your money away.unless of course they are for friends which in that case fair play ?????? #pusb

He had to buy 2 because of the size of his arse.

Over the season he has eaten so many pies at Sixfields, hoping that Sisu get the proceeds, that it has expanded to need 3 seats next season.

Users who are viewing this thread