Leyton Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Gray

anyone else think we are gonna win the next 5 league matches? they all look winnable! ;)

Astute

Another away game i give a miss.......and we win! Damn you City!

Do us all a favour and stop going for the rest of the season. We would get promoted then

SkyBlue_Bear83

Got a chance to pull away from the relegation zone with two games against Scunthorpe and Hartlepool in a few weeks, has to be 6 points really from those games

PVA

It was a poor game. Not much quality on either side.

Having said that, we wasted a couple of really good chances as did they.

pitts head

Best player on the pitch for both teams was Moussa did more in 17 mins than the rest of them. Ran at players, charged their players down and actually asked for the ball.

@richh87

I was pleased to see the change to a 4-5-1 as it makes us more solid defensively. We've look so exposed recently.

Also bringing back hungry players from the bench/reserves really seems to have paid off too.

I think Robins is a really good Manager.

Last edited:

johnwillomagic

I did not think the 4-5-1 helped us at all......left McGoldrick very isolated and he was knackered already! It just meant we were spent as an attacking force and gave Orient all the momentum.

However Moussa did very well when he came on.....would have been tempted to have him up front or keep Sheff on and hook Baker. Thought we looked a lot more dangerous with two up top.

I for one was happy to see Sheff up top with McGoldrick, hope Robins persists with this front two. pusb

LilleSkyBlue

Thought it was a poor game and it says something that we beat Orient 'only' 1-0.

They missed two proper chances (Cox skewing a shot right up in the air and Mooney screwing it over after Murphy's brilliant save).

Very little purposeful movement or creativity from us. Moussa looked really invigorated and keen when he came on but in general I was happy to see plenty of harrying and chasing down of possession (Bailey comes to mind). Tended to give it away immediately afterwards though.

Two poor sides is what I saw

Users who are viewing this thread