Liam Kitching (3 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He said something like bad enough to keep him out of tonight’s game, didn’t sound overly concerned

Oh well, we will see, if he's not in the team for Saturday, we fear the worst.

alexccfc99

Reading between the lines, The fact we’ve lost £12M, no one knows where it’s gone, the only people that know, are some of the the owners, because they’ve sent it there, but they’ve sent to pay bills that don’t exist, which is why the other owners are wanting it investigated.
Are the Chinese consortium still involved? They picked it up from the family of the benefactor who died didn’t they?

Barnsley

Are the Chinese consortium still involved? They picked it up from the family of the benefactor who died didn’t they?
It’s an absolute shambles, the family of the benefactor still owns some of the club, it’s believed it’s them that have reported the club to the EFL because something dodgy in a foot.

Barnsley

You accused someone of making something up but your own audited and submitted to companies house show a 12m loss over 2 years?
Yeah you’ll have to wait and see what happens, and what the EFL charges relate to, then you’ll grasp what’s been going on.

alexccfc99

It’s an absolute shambles, the family of the benefactor still owns some of the club, it’s believed it’s them that have reported the club to the EFL because something dodgy in a foot.
Can file you alongside WBA, Wolves and Brum as another club who have come into Chinese money and ended up becoming an utter shambles

Shame I’d like to see you come back up, cracking away day and The Dove is one of my favourite away pubs

David O'Day

Yeah you’ll have to wait and see what happens, and what the EFL charges relate to, then you’ll grasp what’s been going on.
What are you talking about? The only point that was made was you lost 11 or 12 million a year, that is in your accounts which have been audited, passed and filed with Companies House. Unless you are stating the accounts which have been audited are wrong?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Can file you alongside WBA, Wolves and Brum as another club who have come into Chinese money and ended up becoming an utter shambles

Shame I’d like to see you come back up, cracking away day and The Dove is one of my favourite away pubs

A bit like SISU then. 💩

Barnsley

What are you talking about? The only point that was made was you lost 11 or 12 million a year, that is in your accounts which have been audited, passed and filed with Companies House. Unless you are stating the accounts which have been audited are wrong?
The club has asked to be investigated, they’ve asked the EFL to look into the club. Have a guess at what’s going on .

Barnsley

Decent boozer that like, friendly place for decent away fans.

Grendel

The club has asked to be investigated, they’ve asked the EFL to look into the club. Have a guess at what’s going on .

Still banned from your forum?

Grendel

What’s wrong with you ? .

With respect I predicted your issues years ago with Moneyball which Conway and his dodgy owners were practicing - you as ever had head firmly in sand

Barnsley

With respect I predicted your issues years ago with Moneyball which Conway and his dodgy owners were practicing - you as ever had head firmly in sand

Nobody listens to you because you’re the biggest arsehole on the Internet.

Taxi for Robins 😉

Happy_Martian

Eccles is good enough for our first 11, certainly was in our good run last season

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Actually thought Eccles was one of the better performers on Sunday at Leicester. As a CM, not sure he's happy at RWB but he plays the role well enough.

Hincha

Latibeaudiere is 23 as well. At worst it could be our back three sorted for a decade.

We will likely field an entire outfield side XI of 22-25 year olds if Kitching is signed:

Thomas (22) Lati (23) Kitching (23)
MWE (22) Da Silva (25)
Eccles (23) Sheaf (25)
O'Hare (25)
Simms (22) Wright (25)

Crazy potential for the future if we can keep this side together for a few years.

Brighton Sky Blue

We will likely field an entire outfield side XI of 22-25 year olds if Kitching is signed:

Thomas (22) Lati (23) Kitching (23)
MWE (22) Da Silva (25)
Eccles (23) Sheaf (25)
O'Hare (25)
Simms (22) Wright (25)

Crazy potential for the future if we can keep this side together for a few years.
A fair number of those on 3-4 year deals which gives us a lot of security if we don’t go up for a few years. Good recruitment strategy.

David O'Day

Are you going to answer the question, what was made up? The accounts have been audited, you do realise you can't just make up accounts and hand them to companies house right?

Chris1987

Are you going to answer the question, what was made up? The accounts have been audited, you do realise you can't just make up accounts and hand them to companies house right?
Yes the audited accounts have been submitted but there are obviously issues amongst the Directors. Any related party has the right to challenge the audited accounts on a number of levels ( ie did any of the auditors have a vested interest?). This is murky territory and until a full investigation has been completed the validity of the accounts cannot be verified

David O'Day

Yes the audited accounts have been submitted but there are obviously issues amongst the Directors. Any related party has the right to challenge the audited accounts on a number of levels ( ie did any of the auditors have a vested interest?). This is murky territory and until a full investigation has been completed the validity of the accounts cannot be verified
This is what the investigation is about

Users who are viewing this thread