Lift from Reading area (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

Where abouts are you pal? I'm in Hartley Wintney.

c53e19770a12e34e4df8826552f243ec.jpg
t1j4kA.gif

Mucca Mad Boys

I’ve got an offer to move down near Langley for work so looking for somewhere close by to live - I’ve briefly looked at Reading. I have my season ticket so will be travelling up to games. Count me in!

Any recommendations on nice areas?

Kilclines curly mullet

Is anyone driving to home games from Reading area that I could get lift with for evening & some weekend games. Will pay towards fuel costs
My family and I drive to home and away games from Basingstoke. We generally have a full car but worth staying in touch for any occasion where we do have space.

Londonccfcfan

I’ve got an offer to move down near Langley for work so looking for somewhere close by to live - I’ve briefly looked at Reading. I have my season ticket so will be travelling up to games. Count me in!

Hey Mucca!...I just moved from Langley was there for 10 years..lovely area. Really overpriced now (due to 4 close by grammar schools ) and Elizabeth line etc. 30 mins into paddington. Now fantastically canary wharf in 50 mins.

I've just moved moved to Burnham. A bit further out (closer to cov) more value for money.

Anyway my car is just me and my lad most games. Although we do stick around for a couple of beers and a curry after the matches.

Your welcome to inbox me.

Mucca Mad Boys

Hey Mucca!...I just moved from Langley was there for 10 years..lovely area. Really overpriced now (due to 4 close by grammar schools ) and Elizabeth line etc. 30 mins into paddington. Now fantastically canary wharf in 50 mins.

I've just moved moved to Burnham. A bit further out (closer to cov) more value for money.

Anyway my car is just me and my lad most games. Although we do stick around for a couple of beers and a curry after the matches.

Your welcome to inbox me.
Thank you for the offer! I’ll be in touch as it’ll be nice have someone to go to matches with being so far away.

I’ll check out Burnham and a few other places - I’ve had a lot of suggestions since the job offer!

skyblue025

Hartley Wintney is amazing 😄

rob9872

If Dom comes back you can get a lift with his mum

Users who are viewing this thread