Lift to Northampton Sixfields. (1 Viewer)

Got a spare seat in my car for Northampton if anyone would like a lift? Would also like to perhaps car share for future games at Sixfields if anyone wants to join us. :)

covhead1

Got a spare seat in my car for Northampton if anyone would like a lift? Would also like to perhaps car share for future games at Sixfields if anyone wants to join us. :)

looks like being a lonely drive for you, but hey never mind before you know it you won't have to leave brandon

Tonylinc

Anyone that attends the game on Sunday at Sixfields is doig CCFC no good whatsoever.

Nick

Administrator
How childish is it calling people scabs because they want to go to a football match?

Who do some people think they are?

Steve.B50

If they wish to o et them do so without abuse from anyone.
Have no issue with people who find themselves in a position where they just cannot give up supporting the team, am sure for most its a difficult choice to make.
What I do find hard to comprehend is the few who seem to defend SISU which to me makes me feel that these people encourage the move out of Coventry.

skybluesam66

it hurts me like mad not being able to see my team. but no way im going to watch them in northampton

1000 odd games- whatever the weather, howver shit the team/manager/owners etc
back in cov - even under sisu, and i will be back

as long as we are out of town , i aint goin

will possibly do a few away games - go up the boro a bit, and save some money

want my money fisher - comeback to coventry

Delboycov

Respect you for going but not the upbeat nature of your posts. If you can be so chipper about us being moved 35 miles away from our city possibly permanently then I don't think you're a true fan at all. Most of those who will go will do so with a heavy heart but I'm sorry but I don't see any of that with you....and most self appointed milf's aren't anything of the sort anyway!

*As I've said for a few weeks I believe that anyone going on Sunday is giving permission to SISU to remove us from our city for as long as they want....by all means go to every game played outside Coventry if your conscience allows you to do it but this is the one game when the eyes of a footballing nation will be on us...it will not kill you to miss one fecking game....if you set foot in Sixfields on Sunday you will not be backing the players, some of whom feel just as strongly we do that we have to play in Coventry...you will be backing Joy Sepalla, Tim Fisher and the rest of the hedge fund that have sent us to the brink of oblivion. Hope you feel as smug on Sunday as your posts give many the impression you do now*

Last edited:

Grappa

Listen to me. I know best. People who don't agree with me are wrong. I totally know best. I'm in the majority. You others aren't. I know best.

Nonleagueherewecome

So it's not people going to a football match? I'm confused.

It's more than that. It's legitimising the move to Northampton and continuing to financially support SISU whilst they do it. And on a day when the eyes of football are on us and there is a fantastic showpiece match at The Ricoh intended to highlight our plight. As others have said, at least for this one game at least, don't go, go to The Ricoh instead!!!

Vedere

How childish is it calling people scabs because they want to go to a football match?

Who do some people think they are?

'Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.'

Bill Shankly

Football in the UK has always and will always trancende pure entertainment. It's not an industry. It's about the industry (of where these clubs were born, in our case Singers) and class (something SISU obviously lack!)

If people choose to go the match they may say they ate only going to a 'football match' but they turn their backs on history, struggle and the social placement of football! More specifically our club!

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Listen to me. I know best. People who don't agree with me are wrong. I totally know best. I'm in the majority. You others aren't. I know best.

You obviously don't believe in debate.

Users who are viewing this thread