lime infused vodka (1 Viewer)

richnrg

..and other 'infused' spirits.
what is the point of them?

A friend of mine asked me to get him a bottle of 'lime infused vodka' whilst I was at the Co-op today, as it's 'missus favourite'

I got a bottle for him of course, but can't help thinking whats the point? Why not just add lime to your vodka when making the drink?

pastythegreat

The same could be said of them wronguns who put coke in their Whiskey!
Or vanilla in their coke.
Or ice in their cider.
Or pineapple on their pizza.
Or mint sauce on their beef.

The world is full of weird and wonderful people. And if we all liked the same things, it would be very dull and boring!

Just accept them for the weirdos they are and carry on adding your own lime

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

richnrg

Or ice in their cider.

The world is full of weird and wonderful people. And if we all liked the same things, it would be very dull and boring!

Yes, but I'm not bothered about someone having lime in their vodka or not - its the way that they achieve it that bothers me. Buying lime infused vodka is the equivalent of buying a packet of cornflakes with the milk already added.

skyblueinBaku

We make our own chilli vodka by adding chillis to decent vodka. You can't achieve the same result by dropping a chilli into a glass of vodka.

rob9872

Simply branding and marketing for the mentally challenged (or as I like to call them - women). They'll buy any old crap if it looks nice.

ccfc92

Or ice in their cider.

Oi. Leave that alone you -.-

Johnnythespider

Yes, but I'm not bothered about someone having lime in their vodka or not - its the way that they achieve it that bothers me. Buying lime infused vodka is the equivalent of buying a packet of cornflakes with the milk already added.
Where can i buy these cornflakes

Users who are viewing this thread