Liquidation (1 Viewer)

skybluealan

It would take Coventry to go into liquidation to get rid of SISU. We can not continue like this. Example:- last season Darlington went into Liquidation, all debts cleared, dropped 4 divisions but now stand this season, Played 18, won 16, lost 2 and getting about the same crowd as before. What do we want, continue with SISU or a new start at the bottom without SISU?

CovLis86

Id take dropping 4 divisions to sort out the long term future of the club i love. Id support them in whatever division. We are heading that way anyway, just slower. Sometimes its better to just rip off the band aid quickly.

skybluealan

Id take dropping 4 divisions to sort out the long term future of the club i love. Id support them in whatever division. We are heading that way anyway, just slower. Sometimes its better to just rip off the band aid quickly.
I could not agree more, we all want to see us progress, but we will never with SISU there

pusbccfc

Just think of this.... IF sisu didn't take us over and we went into administration, we could of been in league 1 on the up now, rather than down.

skybluealan

Just think of this.... IF sisu didn't take us over and we went into administration, we could of been in league 1 on the up now, rather than down.
Very true, just imagine if we were up near the top, as usual SISU would sell what ever players they could in January. We all agree we have to get rid of SISU and we have no assets so Liquidation is the only way we can rise again and get rid of SISU

CJparker

We could of been back in the prem if we would of took the hit 5 years ago when they took us over.

Yes, damn them for saving us...don't remember too many City fans complaining at the time, mind

stringyb92

Liquidation? Really is that the best idea? Clueless or what. Only because Darlington have done it doesnt mean it is the reciepe for success

dongonzalos

If they had not have saved us, I feel someone would have come in once we took the hit.

However if by saving us that meant suppliers etc... got their bills paid that otherwise they wouldnt then that is a good thing.

This notion that sisu came in and saved the day is rubbish. It suited them to come in before admin than afterwards and that was another buisness mistake

Ronfarmer

If 10,000 fans each paid two hundred quid and then two quid a week, we could pay for Mcgoldrick.

But most people won't put their money where their mouth is.

dongonzalos

I would say pay the 50p a week. Forget about the 200k. Tell him to tell forest he won't go anywhere else. So they may aswell terminate his contract by mutual agreement. Get his wages off their books.

5k a week is a very good wage. Welcome to coventry.

wingy

IF They had'nt reduced ticket prices last season there would have been no need to sell Turner and possibly Juke ,Why did they Do that,and we're still cheaper than most in this division ,is that good Business sense??:facepalm:

Black6Osprey

The idea of dropping out of sight and playing down the local park in the Alco-Lite Aluminium Ladders League doesn't really appeal. I know SISU have made a mess of it but I'd rather ride it out with a £4 Million budget than have a crowd of few 1000 and no budget whatsoever playing against a bunch a fat lads from up the local. We'll be having coats for posts next. Yeah I'd support them anywhere. Bollocks.

SkyblueBazza

Very true, just imagine if we were up near the top, as usual SISU would sell what ever players they could in January. We all agree we have to get rid of SISU and we have no assets so Liquidation is the only way we can rise again and get rid of SISU

Do "we all agree" that??? I doubt it.

Wrenstreetcarpark

Bailiffs in one thread and liquidation in another. The only sensible thing said was selling John Clarke for dog meat.
Seppala and Dermot her "partner" are a busted flush. Wisher and Faggot are just Del Boy with four wheels. Robinson sold to Sisu: even he should have thought twice about selling to Igwe, but maybe he just wanted to get out with money in his hands. Now we have Sisu threatening Mutton. Who has the bigger cojones?

Maybe "it will all be over by Christmas". Or not.

Grendel

I would say pay the 50p a week. Forget about the 200k. Tell him to tell forest he won't go anywhere else. So they may aswell terminate his contract by mutual agreement. Get his wages off their books.

5k a week is a very good wage. Welcome to coventry.

The suggestion is he is on £10,000 a week so he will be going nowhere until someone offers the same and someone will.

Grendel

What complete rubbish.

So we lose a game and are near the bottom of the league and the next cunning plan is to drop into the league occupied by Bedworth.

Awesome plan Mr Baldrick.

SkyblueBazza

What complete rubbish.

So we lose a game and are near the bottom of the league and the next cunning plan is to drop into the league occupied by Bedworth.

Awesome plan Mr Baldrick.

I was going to suggest that you couldn't make it up...but I think you're right Grendel...a Baldrick plan indeed.

Astute

The biggest problem is when big money is paid to average players.

We are a division below where McG is contracted to. 10k is an average at some clubs for the Championship. If you paid 10k x 2 to two scoring strikers and then lower amounts to the squad players you would be OK as long as your income allows it. If you pay everyone 10k you are going to be in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread