LIVE at The Ricoh. (1 Viewer)

I think I'm right in saying that the Bristol City home game is live on SKY. Well why doesn't ACL screen the game live with massive TV screens on the pitch at The Ricoh. I'm sure if they charged say a fiver to get in there would be a hell of a crowd and what great statement it would be....

skybluepm2

Great idea! Get the NOPM and Trust to give it some momentum and media coverage. Disregarding today's outcome (which I don't envisage getting us any closer to being rid of the scum), I'm sure ACL would be all over this as would SKY etc

My bad, sorry, the Sheff Utd it is. If not The Ricoh, how about outside the Transport Museum or The Memorial Park or somewhere iconic to this great city of ours, this would get the required media coverage if you ask me.

Tonylinc

Easy way around the law is free entry but only on production of a Ricoh programme which would cost a fiver !!
Think I remember that being done before......in JH's time for a Sunday game? But yes, think it is a great idea and would travel from Scunny to attend.

James Smith

If they can announce this screening early enough I might be able to get the day off to come up to Cov. I'm pushing it a bit though as I haven't earned all the holiday time I'm taking later in the year so nothing is guaranteed, wonder if anyone can swap days.

Samo

If they can announce this screening early enough I might be able to get the day off to come up to Cov. I'm pushing it a bit though as I haven't earned all the holiday time I'm taking later in the year so nothing is guaranteed, wonder if anyone can swap days.

I can!!! Oh wait... I don't work with you. I can though.

Users who are viewing this thread