Shots
22-4
On target
13-3
Corners
13-5
Goals
0-2

The more I think about, there are some similarities between Coventry and Liverpool relative to the leagues we are both in

Both look on the brink of making it but shoot themselves in the foot when it matters. Both have potential an have times when they look brilliant but other when they do not

If you look at there results they are similar also, they have smashed a few teams 4-0 and 5-0 on occasions. Struggled to win more than 2 games in a row an suffered some defeats where they may expect to win like Aston Villa, Stoke and toniguh

Stevearcade

I grew up near the Hawthorns and my best mate was a Baggies fan. I've always had a soft spot for the Baggies so don't mind seeing them beat Liverpool, good on em. Prefer seeing them do well over the Villa any day :laugh:.

Anyone else here remember that game at the Hawthorns where they battered us 5-1 or 5-2, I forget. All the Cov fans spent the last 20 minutes of the game singing Twist and Shout. By the end of the match the whole stadium was singing it. We didn't even stop singing when we scored :laugh:. Cov away games, even the one's we've lost have been some of the footballing highlights of my life. Such a great away contingency.

Anyway, I digress. Well done Baggies.

Paxman II

I see what the OP is saying but honestly think WBA played well tonight. Defending was exceptional, particularly on Suarez. They held the line, played for each other and did their jobs right. In the end they got their reward.
Liverpool were terrible. Failed to make an impression, failed to change the game to tackle the opposition tactics, had players below par, especially Gerrard for goodness sake. I think he is coming to the end of his career. Decisions they made were atrocious.
It was never a penalty either. Justice done. Well done W Brom and steve clarke.

Users who are viewing this thread