Loan players- Play offs (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

Does anyone know for definite if our loan players are available for play-offs?

Couldn't find anything for sure on Internet when loan deals finish.

Could be a problem..

Robinshio

the only time it was an issue was under Covid, when iirc the play offs were later in july? or August ?

PVA

JWE has that knack some players have of coming out of a tussle with the ball more often than not.

Very quick feet.

Think he needs to back himself a bit more though. Often he'll create the space to get by his man and then just check back slightly.

Stafford_SkBlue

I think our best defence lineup including wing backs are the five loan players. But Fadz does have the experience and leadership advantage.

Legia Sky Blue

Fadz comes into his own when we are faced with an overly physical forward line. I would have felt uneasy starting without him if Carroll had been playing for Reading at the weekend, and likewise this Saturday when up against Jutkiewicz and their long throw in tactics.

shmmeee

Fadz comes into his own when we are faced with an overly physical forward line. I would have felt uneasy starting without him if Carroll had been playing for Reading at the weekend, and likewise this Saturday when up against Jutkiewicz and their long throw in tactics.

Ah fuck I’d forgotten about their long throws, the endless waiting…

Users who are viewing this thread