Loan Watch (2 Viewers)

Amber

Thomas has looked out of his depth at Sutton. I can't imagine his loan will be extended.

mark82

Waste of time him being there and hopefully we have learnt a lesson about sending players there if they are not going to use them, looking at the two deals so far this is a poor link up as the striker we have signed from them is worse than the one we sent them on loan.

Assume you haven't been watching our recent games.

Terry Gibson's perm

Apart from winning pretty much every header he goes up for and directing it to a team mate you mean?

Great another non scoring striker so now we have one that runs a lot no one that heads a lot could we try one that scores a lot part from Nazon. He reminds me of Dave bamber

Nick

Administrator
Great another non scoring striker so now we have one that runs a lot no one that heads a lot could we try one that scores a lot part from Nazon. He reminds me of Dave bamber
Another one written off after less than a handful of games yet you make it k Thomas is much better!

Terry Gibson's perm

Another one written off after less than a handful of games yet you make it k Thomas is much better!

Written off not yet ready for league football nowhere near, Thomas knows where the goal is and is lucky in front of it, time will tell but I fear that robins doesn't fancy Thomas.

Nick

Administrator
Written off not yet ready for league football nowhere near, Thomas knows where the goal is and is lucky in front of it, time will tell but I fear that robins doesn't fancy Thomas.
Nowhere near yet still manages to win everything in the air after less than a handful of games. Much better than k Thomas at that and is likely to play more minutes.

Terry Gibson's perm

Nowhere near yet still manages to win everything in the air after less than a handful of games. Much better than k Thomas at that and is likely to play more minutes.

I judge strikers on goals if you want somebody who can head sign a tall basketball player, if we lost Nazon could you see beavon and this bloke making up the shortfall?

Nick

Administrator
I judge strikers on goals if you want somebody who can head sign a tall basketball player, if we lost Nazon could you see beavon and this bloke making up the shortfall?
Surely judge them on their role, their effect on other players and results? You have written him off instantly as he came from non league.

Terry Gibson's perm

Surely judge them on their role, their effect on other players and results? You have written him off instantly as he came from non league.

We have had players that have come from non league that look like league players straight away he still looks like a non league player.

skybluegod

‘Thomas knows where the goal is’

3 goals in 40+ pro appearances at the age of 22... and can’t get into the Sutton team now?

Terry Gibson's perm

‘Thomas knows where the goal is’

3 goals in 40+ pro appearances at the age of 22... and can’t get into the Sutton team now?

Given a chance he will score unlike Beavon and this bloke, not sure how many of those appearances are sub ones.

skybluegod

Given a chance he will score unlike Beavon and this bloke, not sure how many of those appearances are sub ones.

Again the stats don’t really back that up?
And his performances don’t really back that up.
You can’t use one argument for one player and not for the other.
Biamou has only started 3 games.

Joy Division

Dave Bamber scored a decent amount of goals in this division.

vow

You have written him off instantly as he came from non league.
I don't believe he has written Biamou off just because he's from non-league, after watching him myself I didn't think he was up to L2 standard, he looked disinterested imo.

However, he's grown on me last few games he's played from the start, so I'm glad to be proved wrong and long may it continue.

SlowerThanPlatt

Chris Camwell has joined Soulihull Moors on loan. They play in the Conference and are managed by former academy boss Richard Money

skybluegod

I see Camwell played in the Fa cup qualifying rounds for Solihull moors yesterday. Does that not mean he can’t play for us in the FA cup? Or is it different for qualifying rounds.

oucho

From his performances for Colchester, does anyone think we could do with having Reid back?

larry_david

Hickman started the full game in a 0-3 win over Farsley celtic. Sayoud came on with 10 mins to go. Just checked on their twitter

SlowerThanPlatt

Jordon Turnbull kept a clean sheet and played 90 minutes in Partick Thistle's 1-0 win over St Johnstone

Kyel Reid got an assist and played the full game in Colchester's 3-1 win over Crewe

Jordon Thompson played the full game in Barrow's 3-1 win over Aldershot

Chris Camwell was an unused substitute in Solihull Moors 4-0 home loss to Flyde

Jak Hickman played the full game and Bilal Sayoud was an 74th minute substitute as Mickleover lost 1-0 to Hednesford in the FA Trophy

Otis

Jordon Turnbull kept a clean sheet and played 90 minutes in Partick Thistle's 1-0 win over St Johnstone

Kyel Reid got an assist and played the full game in Colchester's 3-1 win over Crewe

Jordon Thompson played the full game in Barrow's 3-1 win over Aldershot

Chris Camwell was an unused substitute in Solihull Moors 4-0 home loss to Flyde

Jak Hickman played the full game and Bilal Sayoud was an 74th minute substitute as Mickleover lost 1-0 to Hednesford in the FA Trophy
Guess you have to go with the territory, but having Chris Camwell sat on the bench for Solihull Moors really does no-one any good at all.

wingy

Guess you have to go with the territory, but having Chris Camwell sat on the bench for Solihull Moors really does no-one any good at all.
I'm finding it a bit odd.
I really don't know if he's ready, but a hell of a prospect.
Debuting last season and now potentially behind, Stokes, Haynes, Shipley, Leahy and possibly two others at Solihull Moors.
Wondering where his heads at or going to be?

Otis

I'm finding it a bit odd.
I really don't know if he's ready, but a hell of a prospect.
Debuting last season and now potentially behind, Stokes, Haynes, Shipley, Leahy and possibly two others at Solihull Moors.
Wondering where his heads at or going to be?
On a platter by the sounds of it.

Hobo

No, actually earning a place in the side is part of his development. The fact he is on the bench means he isn't far off. He can watch and learn, get to know his team mates, and also learn to vocalize in the dressing room. He has gone on loan to develop not be wrapped in cotton wool.

SlowerThanPlatt

Solihull are bottom of the National League tbf so perhaps the manager prefers experienced players in his defence at this time. Jordon Thompson at Barrow, just 18, has started every game bar one for them but is much more physically developed than Camwell. What usually happens if a player isn't involved for their loan club or only gets 10 mins on a Saturday or so they'll come back to play for the 23s on a Monday

Users who are viewing this thread