loanees (1 Viewer)

blueflint

i thought we were getting more loanees in or is that out the window now vrnus in charge

pastythegreat

The loan window closed 28 or so days before MV even took control of the team!!??

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

hill83

funny.gif

blueflint

just wondering why we didn't get the two loanees that were proposed not under venus but TM

stupot07

just wondering why we didn't get the two loanees that were proposed not under venus but TM
There is no loan window this year, all loans have to be done within the normal transfer window which closed on the 31st August. We can only bring in free agents, and only those that either didn't have a club or were released before the transfer window closed. We already have 5 loanees in the squad - McCann, agyei, wright, page and sterry and also have mcbean in the wider squad.

TM was looking to bring in free agents if they were good enough, and had Becchio on trial but he cut it short as he didn't think he was good enough. I guess Venus will be atikl looking but will only bring someone in if they are good enough and have the right temperament.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skyblue025

There is no loan window this year, all loans have to be done within the normal transfer window which closed on the 31st August. We can only bring in free agents, and only those that either didn't have a club or were released before the transfer window closed. We already have 5 loanees in the squad - McCann, agyei, wright, page and sterry and also have mcbean in the wider squad.

TM was looking to bring in free agents if they were good enough, and had Becchio on trial but he cut it short as he didn't think he was good enough. I guess Venus will be atikl looking but will only bring someone in if they are good enough and have the right temperament.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

You missed out "willing to sign for a sherbet dip dab and a packet of tutti fruitys"

Pipehitterz

the [plan] was a few out of contracters

we al know that turned into a game for becchio to realise hes a fat bastard

thing is now ct has turned on sisu, we wont know shit regarding manager trials signings or liquidation till it happens

sbadey

No shit sherlock.......

Sent from my Versus TouchPad 9 using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

the [plan] was a few out of contracters

we al know that turned into a game for becchio to realise hes a fat bastard

thing is now ct has turned on sisu, we wont know shit regarding manager trials signings or liquidation till it happens

You know the CT isn't the only website on t'internet that reports on all things CCFC related? I'm sure we'll live...

Users who are viewing this thread