Loic Remy (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Seems like it is the done thing now for footballers to be done for it. It makes you wonder if it is people trying to make money by going with a footballer and then saying it was rape.

Without knowing what happened it is just seems a lot more common now but if he has done it then he should certainly get punished and not play football again.

Hugh Jarse

Post Jimmy So Vile, it's a popular activity to accuse someone in the public eye of this kind of crime. It's wrong to name the accused before they have had the chance of a fair trial but that seems to be the British way.

Everyone deserves their day in court, if found guilty then I suppose it's open season.

Nick

Administrator
Post Jimmy So Vile, it's a popular activity to accuse someone in the public eye of this kind of crime. It's wrong to name the accused before they have had the chance of a fair trial but that seems to be the British way.

Everyone deserves their day in court, if found guilty then I suppose it's open season.

I think it is that Aggro Santos fella who was cleared of rape is calling for it to be changed. (link here)

It is mad how the victims can be remain nameless (even if the accused is cleared) but somebody elses life is ruined because of it.

Paxman II

The law on sexual offenses is very different. The onus is on the accused to prove their innocence. Yes it's true.
That is why so many have climbed out the woodwork with accusations against so many celebrities from the past.
How else do you think the CPS can get any convictions on cases that are 40 years or more old?
Be careful the laws in this land and the courts upholding them are being changed and manipulated as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread