London Demo (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Anyone seen the pictures being put up on Facebook? Pretty embarrassing I think. I'm all for people taking a stand, but I really can't see SISU moving on.

We've tried visits to their HQ before and I don't recall them having much of an effect.

Gray

its a good idea.... Needed more people there and needed to go on a day when they were people at sisu hq and FL....... Fair play to people who went today though

CJ_covblaze

Yeah I agree fair play to the ones who travelled there, but I'm not sure anyone will be there to take any notice.

It's been a more than useful exercise. Brought a bit more attention to our problems. Always told they're not in when we've been in the week so the day doesn't make any difference.

ajsccfc

Interestingly and possibly to aid their efforts in publicising it, the outside view of yesterday's news isn't completely reported as bad news. The Scotsman reports it as a 'boost' to Pressley as it means he can now plan for the season, so if there's anything that helps spread the word of discontent it's not a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread