Looking at the stats .... (1 Viewer)

Big_Ben

.... We had 8 shots on target and not one single shot off target.

Wasn't McSheffrey playing ???

RichieGunns

Bournmouth did too us what we've been doing to many teams for hte past 5 months.

Lots and lots of chances but no goals to show for it and then letting in goals at the other end.

For once I'm glad we were the ones getting battered but came away with the win.

Now just need to smooth it out like CC4L said. Need to find that middle ground!

SkyBlue_Bear83

So were we lucky tonight or a great defensive display?

I'm just wondering what peoples opinions were as there have been varying opinion on weather we have been unlucky or just not good enough in the games we dominated this season

skybluesam66

lucky first half - the goal gave us confidence , they never got close in the 2nd half , when mcsheffrey apart, it was a great team display

RichieGunns

Bell sounded like he really lifted us on the left when he came on.

That cross he made for penalty sounded like a blinder? (aka a good cross).

And CC4L I agree with you there. Pop Baker on the left and get Bell on the right.

I'd be up for that!

Bournmouth did too us what we've been doing to many teams for hte past 5 months.

Lots and lots of chances but no goals to show for it and then letting in goals at the other end.

For once I'm glad we were the ones getting battered but came away with the win.

Now just need to smooth it out like CC4L said. Need to find that middle ground!

Very true............

Bell came off the bench and did well and Cody sounded dangerous, so this could be a sign of things to come. We've got a great next 5 games with Swindon and 4 relegation candidates. Dunno what the others are playing but im thinking that this could be the turnaround we need. Hopefully the new manager will keep things going

Users who are viewing this thread