Lotto Couple Robbed just after their win (1 Viewer)

Otis

The £100m but would then give away £90m to charity.

NorthernWisdom

It would be if you if you invested it wisely. You could turn it into 2 or 3 million fairly easily.
'Carefree' really means 'Careless'.
£50k to pay off parents' mortgage, £250k to pay off your own. £100k to siblings, £100k to children.

Interest rates at 2.5% for relatively safe, 7% return at riskier end. Could buy 3 flats, maybe 4, to rent out and have slush fund for unexpected repairs.

No way near enough to live on without working too, and that's not being careless.

Otis

£50k to pay off parents' mortgage, £250k to pay off your own. £100k to siblings, £100k to children.

Interest rates at 2.5% for relatively safe, 7% return at riskier end. Could buy 3 flats, maybe 4, to rent out and have slush fund for unexpected repairs.

No way near enough to live on without working too, and that's not being careless.
£250k to pay off your mortgage? ? What???!!!!????

covcity4life

if you have income from 4 rentals and no mortgage to pay i would say you could quit work

Sick Boy

I'd only tell immediate family. I'd probably go into work like nothing has happened and leave after 30 mind after telling a few select people to go fuck themselves. :D

Nick

Administrator
I'd only tell immediate family. I'd probably go into work like nothing has happened and leave after 30 mind after telling a few select people to go fuck themselves. :D

I like my boss so I'd probably work my notice.

If he was a dick though, I'd just go in acting like a cross between Conor McGregor and the fella out of Wolf of Wall Street

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread