Lovely, kindly SISU, who have funded our club for the last 6 years... (1 Viewer)

Samo

because they love the club and the fans, will allow the sale of the club to a new wealthy owner because, as it's custodian, they have a duty to do what's best for the football club. Right? :(

sky_blue_up_north

Exactly my point in another thread, they are not just going to give up now... they would rather we went to the wall.

Spencer

Whatever happens on Friday, she will take it as far as she can.

Ridiculous comments!!

You can't imply that SISU are hard nosed b'stard businessmen in 90% of your posts and then suggest they wouldn't sell if an attractive proposition was put to them.

I'd imagine they would happily be shot of CCFC!

Colonel Mustard

because they love the club and the fans, will allow the sale of the club to a new wealthy owner because, as it's custodian, they have a duty to do what's best for the football club. Right? :(

Only if somebody thinks they are a philanthropic organisation, which nobody does. Pointless thread.

Tonylinc

Ridiculous comments!!

You can't imply that SISU are hard nosed b'stard businessmen in 90% of your posts and then suggest they wouldn't sell if an attractive proposition was put to them.

I'd imagine they would happily be shot of CCFC!
Your absolutely correct Spencer. However they need an exit with some dignity. That involves finding a buyer and that is where the problem lies.

Spencer

Your absolutely correct Spencer. However they need an exit with some dignity. That involves finding a buyer and that is where the problem lies.

I agree 100%.

But the fact that any potential purchasers are only willing to buy ccfc at a cut down price,after administration, would suggest to me that they are hard nosed b'stard businessmen (a little like those that are so despised by some on this forum).

So, unless:

A) SISU really are broke or,
B) SISU have just had enough or,
C) any potential assets are worth less than £1.3m SISU owe

We won't be having new owners anytime soon!

Last edited:

Bluegloucester

Ridiculous comments!!

You can't imply that SISU are hard nosed b'stard businessmen in 90% of your posts and then suggest they wouldn't sell if an attractive proposition was put to them...,.
My comment was not ridiculous. What would appear an attractive offer to you or me, may not be to her.

georgehudson

and still it appears it's all down to her,
it's long, long, long, overdue that JS came out of the proverbial & justified her past, present, & future stance,
but then after all ?
what do we know of this 'faceless hard individual', who it would appear, cares for herself & not the ?00,000 fans of CCFC ?

Mucca Mad Boys

Think about it this way, would you give up 45m that easily? We would all love a multi-millionaire to takeover, but who would surrender their investment that easily?

Users who are viewing this thread