Luke Mcnally (2 Viewers)

coop

Agree he should of been our number one target as Fadz isn't getting any younger but who knows we might of been in for him and he chose Stoke instead.

Covkid1968#

Wasted all our budget on 2 donkeys upfront and neglected the defense. Would trade most of our summer recruitment for him. Shocking that we let him slip.
Greggs… you’ve got to get your head straight. It’s just 2 games mate. 10 league games is the generally accepted time to appraise where we are at. If we are still not performing at that stage then yep.. sharpen your pitchfork

ccfcricoh

Wasted all our budget on 2 donkeys upfront and neglected the defense. Would trade most of our summer recruitment for him. Shocking that we let him slip.
Vik scored 1 goal in our first 5 games last season. lets give em a chance shall we 😂

CCFCSteve

Greggs… you’ve got to get your head straight. It’s just 2 games mate. 10 league games is the generally accepted time to appraise where we are at. If we are still not performing at that stage then yep.. sharpen your pitchfork

I can’t work out whether Greggs is on the wind up or not. If he is then it lost it’s amusement a while back (got enough bed wetters without pretend ones), if not so then as you say he needs to chill the fuck out

its a buzzard

I can’t work out whether Greggs is on the wind up or not. If he is then it lost it’s amusement a while back (got enough bed wetters without pretend ones), if not so then as you say he needs to chill the fuck out
The Greggs Enigma.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes it is a bit the WUM Who Cried Taxi

Joy Division

It's Greggs coz he fUnNy innit and all liKe wEird n stuff

saveitforthewombles

What he fails to realise is that spanking a ton of the budget on McNally whilst also losing Gyokeres actually means you have a weaker team than last year. Last year's model won't work - defend deep and hit them on the break with gyokeres. The team needed investment. Give it time.

napolimp

Just thinking about McNally today, when I noticed he wasn't in the Stoke squad. Looks like Burnley dropped a real clanger not selling him last summer. I assume they would have got a very decent fee for him, instead they've held on to him and sent him back out on loan - for what? If they don't think he's a good enough squad plater for them at 24, then I doubt another season will make a difference. There's no way they're going to get anywhere near the fee they would have got last summer now, after what looks like a mediocre season.

Seaside-Skyblue

Just thinking about McNally today, when I noticed he wasn't in the Stoke squad. Looks like Burnley dropped a real clanger not selling him last summer. I assume they would have got a very decent fee for him, instead they've held on to him and sent him back out on loan - for what? If they don't think he's a good enough squad plater for them at 24, then I doubt another season will make a difference. There's no way they're going to get anywhere near the fee they would have got last summer now, after what looks like a mediocre season.
Perhaps we can pick him up on the cheap in Summer! Especially if we can't secure Binks.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

rob9872

He played last week when they won, but picked up a knock and was unavailable today.

Users who are viewing this thread