Luther (1 Viewer)

Otis

I have got the back catalogue ready, never watched it!
Watch it, Nick, it's really good. Very dark and brooding.

I've recorded tonight's and will watch it once my daughter has gone to bed.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm with Nick on this. I have the back catalogue but just can't be arsed to watch.

wingy

I only recently got round to watching series 3 despite having the box set for ages! Shame the series seem to be getting shorter and shorter with the last one being only 4 episodes and this one just 2.

Is definately worth a watch though Nick

Feels like it's truncated so much content flashed through and missed.
Don't know if that's due to the leads demands but it felt like he was glad it's over in his interview with Jonathan Ross recently.

stupot07

That was immense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

I only recently got round to watching series 3 despite having the box set for ages! Shame the series seem to be getting shorter and shorter with the last one being only 4 episodes and this one just 2.

Is definately worth a watch though Nick
Think it is Beeb cutbacks and availability of Idris Elba.

lifeskyblue

Great dark fun but a little predictable. Idris Elba does command the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Now I'm used to String not actually being American I'd be completely fine with him being Bond if it ever does actually come up as constantly rumoured.

stupot07

Anyone watched cuffs? I really enjoyed it.

Tv is bloody awful at the minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Anyone watched cuffs? I really enjoyed it.

Tv is bloody awful at the minute.

No, not watching Cuffs.

Only things I am tuning in for at the mo are The Apprentice, Fargo, Homeland, Luther and Ash vs Evil Dead.

TWD is on a sabbatical, so it is all a bit thin on the ground at present.

ajsccfc

It's always been a little hokey, I think that's part of the charm. I didn't think it could get more on the nose than Luther living near the edge of a cliff, but then they had Inspector Fridgebomb actually just say 'living on the edge lol' or something.

Otis

Thought that was superb. Absolutely fantastic.

Left very much open for a new series.

stupot07

Yeah very good. Still gutted that Alice is dead, even though his new arch nemesis is fitter.

Users who are viewing this thread