Match Thread Luton (A) Wed 29th Sep. 19.45 ko (6 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

shmmeee

Historically we've coped pretty well against high press teams & would have known what to expect tonight, the fact that we've absolutely collapsed is inexplicable.

Terrible decision shot JCS’s head apart, second terrible decision did McFadz from the look of him. Once the third went in it was all over.

shmmeee

Brentford just kept playing the same way all game long that day as we have tonight, despite it being a busted plan. Doesn't mean we should stop doing it full stop but it does mean we need to get better at what we do and have a Plan B up our sleeve for this type of oppo

This is where we need that big target man we were asking for in the summer. Walker and Godden won’t change a game like this.

Tommo1993

Yeah ok very bad night. I doubt that Luton will be the only team this season to pump us though. We’ve done well, but how many were deluded enough to think our form was here to stay?

CCFCSteve

Absolute shocker but can’t get too over excited about it. Just a very bad day at the office. They’ve done us proud so far this season so hopefully we learn the lessons and move on.

Ps Could’ve been worse, a good mate who’s a Luton fan had a spare ticket a couple of days back. Took his niece in the end so wasn’t available. Thank fuck for that

Brighton Sky Blue

This is where we need that big target man we were asking for in the summer. Walker and Godden won’t change a game like this.

I'm not so sure, I think pace is the issue rather than strength, at both ends of the pitch. Especially at the back

hill83

Brentford just kept playing the same way all game long that day as we have tonight, despite it being a busted plan. Doesn't mean we should stop doing it full stop but it does mean we need to get better at what we do and have a Plan B up our sleeve for this type of oppo

Sorry, it was a lyric joke that nobody got

COV

The people losing their heads calling everyone shit need to have a word with themselves

Not so sure, I doubt Robins will sugarcoat it- we have been shit so what’s the point in pretending otherwise. That doesn’t mean we mope around- it’s one bad game, just move on and get ready for Fulham

CCFCBat

Yeah ok very bad night. I doubt that Luton will be the only team this season to pump us though. We’ve done well, but how many were deluded enough to think our form was here to stay?

Writing off the team after one bad performance wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I'm not so sure, I think pace is the issue rather than strength, at both ends of the pitch. Especially at the back

The ball over the top has done us too much today I’d agree with that. But we’ve had to keep playing out from the back cos nothing is sticking up top.

COV

Absolute shocker but can’t get too over excited about it. Just a very bad day at the office. They’ve done us proud so far this season so hopefully we learn the lessons and move on.

Ps Could’ve been worse, a good mate who’s a Luton fan had a spare ticket a couple of days back. Took his niece in the end so wasn’t available. Thank fuck for that

Hope you had a good time with his niece m8

skyblue1991

I can accept us being hammered in the first half and being a few goals down, so long as we come out the second half all guns blazing

But other than the first 5 mins of the second helf we have been shit. Fucking offered nothing.

What the fuck has happened tonight? Sort it Robins!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread