Maddison highlight's video (1 Viewer)

skyblue14

I think this video was only just put up on you tube. Not seen it before

[video=youtube;ll4pKNSsIvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll4pKNSsIvw[/video]

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Great little video that, just hope other clubs don't see it

covcity4life

lets hope we keep him till we are in prem. then sell for 49.1m and use the funds to build a squad for europe.

Hobo

He is a great talent, but it worries me people are expecting too much too soon from him.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Can we all make an SBT agreement here & now.....

I hereby promise to punch the nose of any City fan who boos him this season*

*unless they are substantially larger or more scary than me.

oxymoron

also, so so important that when he does move, we get decent money for him. the dele alli deal should be the target. somehow i doubt it though.

Joy Division

This is all well and good

tmpucONJP.jpg

Last edited:

Otis

Ivor lawton looks to be really good aswell ive a feeling he will have a good season

Much nicer if we can introduce these kids into a winning side, rather than having to throw them in out of desperation and us on a bad run.

LJC_CCFC

Lawton looks the type of player that will give 100% despite not having an awful amount of ability. Nevertheless has a good career through sheer effort.

AGSB15

In not. I've seen one youth team game and I was sold on him.

You must have been after only 1 game!! Anyway, I've seen a lot of academy games the last few years and I agree Stevenson is a great talent and I hope he makes it as a regular 1st team player but there are a good few ahead of him at the moment. At best I can see him getting the odd 10 minutes as a sub but considering he didn't play a vast amount of minutes for the 21's last year, I imagine this will be his level this season. Maddison we all know about and other midfielders, namely Lawton and Finch will be ahead of Stevenson, maybe not on ability but with an extra years of experience and growth.

Other 1st year pros I believe will have a bigger impact in the first team this year. The ones who were regular under 21 players last year

Macca

I can't get excited sorry. What will we get from him. Money? Doesn't usually come to us it's usually the next move that the big dosh comes in. Service? If he is that good not long. Great potential but it will be to someone else's benefit I feel

Sky Blue Harry H

Same as that! He is full of confidence but what happens if his confidence drops?

Yeah - should get rid of and stick with Conor Thomas who's more experienced - at least you know what you're going to get :facepalm:

Chipfat

TM has a number of kids that could have the chance to step up,,but he knows that throwing them in an expecting great things is going to harm and hinder more than help.. Harries, Stevenson have been given longer contracts so the club are expecting them to step up in time, so i don't expect to see them this season unless they really stand out in pre season..

Lawton, Finch and C Thomas are the one's TM will be saying now or never too and setting expectations all to be fighting to get on the bench and in the 1st team most weeks.. Maddison, Willis, Phillips and Haynes should not be out of any first team squad this season unless injured,, if they are going to step up either talent or experience should allow them to jump in and out when needed in the first team...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread