Maddison (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully once he scores one of those chances where he cuts in onto his right and shoots they will all follow!

Im not sure if he was knackered of they limited him in the second half but I forgot he was playing (especially after Lamieras went off)

hill83

He's something else. I'll allow the Alice band and full length tights in August.

junglej13

First half he was awesome. The way he drops the shoulder either way is superb. Just hope we can hold on to him for a decent amount of time.

Juggernaut

Scandalous talent. He actually took the piss first half, was like the ball was glued to his feet.

The goals will come.

stupot07

He's the best young talent I can remember coming out of the academy. He's movement, his speed of though, his touch, his footballing brain beyond his years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Evo1883

My only gripe with maddison , and it is the ONLY gripe ..is sometimes he should stay on his feet as he can let a chance slip away sometimes because he looks for the foul .
Great talent though ..will go far and wont be here next season if we fail to go up

Chipfat

He is a special talent, but will need looking after and certain games and periods in games will go by him.. But we have to hold onto players like this as long as we can because they are not very common and at this level make a massive difference to the way we make teams react.. Fans need to enjoy him now, even his bad performances because when the big teams come knocking and they will, we will not really be in a position to fight them off..

Carry on Madders,,, you are part of what looks like a special little group of players,, teams will try to stop us now lets see how good the front 3 are... I have a feeling these young kids will welcome it and grab it with both hands,, no fear in them...I would be on the phone to Newcastle trying to extend and we as fans should hope they start picking up points!!!!

Otis

He is a special talent, but will need looking after and certain games and periods in games will go by him.. But we have to hold onto players like this as long as we can because they are not very common and at this level make a massive difference to the way we make teams react.. Fans need to enjoy him now, even his bad performances because when the big teams come knocking and they will, we will not really be in a position to fight them off..

Carry on Madders,,, you are part of what looks like a special little group of players,, teams will try to stop us now lets see how good the front 3 are... I have a feeling these young kids will welcome it and grab it with both hands,, no fear in them...I would be on the phone to Newcastle trying to extend and we as fans should hope they start picking up points!!!!

Do a deal with Newcastle. Let them have Maddison, but they then loan him straight back to us for the season and also as part of the deal say we have Armstrong til the end of the season too.

stupot07

Do a deal with Newcastle. Let them have Maddison, but they then loan him straight back to us for the season and also as part of the deal say we have Armstrong til the end of the season too.

No, Newcastle will ruin him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfclinney

If maddison didn't try and score the spectacular goal from outside the box every time I think he would of had a few by now !! He was brilliant again first half just hope we don't sell him for 3m then one year later being touted at 10m like callum Wilson nearly need to keep madderz for a few years

Grendel

Sutty

He plays the way I really want to be able to. Just seems to walk past players with the ball at his feet. Very, very classy.

shmmeee

Quality player. I had such a huge smile on my face watching him in the first half. Sort of player who is worth the admission fee on their own. Honestly can't remember a player as exciting to watch for City since we were in the Prem with the "Entertainers".

skybluesam66

worry is even bristol city paying 7m for a player now. We really need to give Mogga this season with the current team
If he gets us up - Maddison will be a star in the championship for us next year, and his value will be significantly more than wed get for him now

covcity4life

hes better than wilson in my book. need to hold on to him for 2-3 years.

hopefully he can help get us to prem or championship in that time!

Users who are viewing this thread