Madonna (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Will somebody close to the women atleast be honest with her and tell her she looks fucking awful ? FoTPgfLWABUJTlm.jpeg

She looks like she's been embalmed ffs

rob9872

Such a shame. My first 'pin up' really. Looks hideous.

Otis

I have seen this with a few celebs.

Do they really have this all done and then look at themselves in the mirror and say "Ohh, don't I look fabulous!"

She doesn't even look human anymore and it's like she spent 6 hours in costume and make-up for a new horror movie about hideous showroom dummies.

shmmeee

200.gif

OffenhamSkyBlue

She looks like she is undergoing gender reassignment - but i can't tell which way! Grow old gracefully, Madge - or get a better cosmetic surgeon!

AOM

I have seen this with a few celebs.

Do they really have this all done and then look at themselves in the mirror and say "Ohh, don't I look fabulous!"

She doesn't even look human anymore and it's like she spent 6 hours in costume and make-up for a new horror movie about hideous showroom dummies.

Don't know what you mean

1675760396924.png

Sbarcher

Keep her away from naked flames.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Really sad. Clearly people like her have body dismorphia and no matter how much surgery they have they'll always want more. I think it's also a case of having so much surgery eventually something will go wrong - scar tissue, chace of infection etc.

What she needs is a psychologist, not a surgeon.

Sbarcher

She reckoned the photographer used the wrong lens. Not heard that one before.

Users who are viewing this thread