Magic Pre-Match Interviews!! (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
OK this is a bit weird but I've just noticed that whoever has done the pre-match interview on Sky Blues Player has ended up scoring in that game!

McSheffrey gave the pre-match interview before the West Brom friendly ... and scored

Eastwood before Pompey ... scored twice

Bell before Watford ... scored

And guess who gave the pre-match interview before Derby? Ben Turner.

Whoever gives the next pre-match interview for Millwall go down the bookies and stick your life savings on them to score!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
posted please that works out at 6.12 euros ill pay for the stamp since you cant even afford to lick one after it lol. Ill put 20 euro so of the next player who does the post match inteview but somebody is gonna have to txt me who it is as i wont know lol.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
posted please that works out at 6.12 euros ill pay for the stamp since you cant even afford to lick one after it lol. Ill put 20 euro so of the next player who does the post match inteview but somebody is gonna have to txt me who it is as i wont know lol.

The pre-match interviews are normally on the CCFC site on Thursday or Friday ;)

Tom

Haha good spot mate :D

Disorganised1

Good spot - :pimp:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Sky Sports News - Breaking News - This just in, a strange amount of bets have been placed on Nathan Cameron scoring in the Sky Blues game against Millwall tomorrow afternoon

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Sky Sports News - Breaking News - This just in, a strange amount of bets have been placed on Nathan Cameron scoring in the Sky Blues game against Millwall tomorrow afternoon

This might sound really stupid but are you being serious? I know i have made a bet on him an cov winning 4-1. but yeh. don't judge my question.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
This might sound really stupid but are you being serious? I know i have made a bet on him an cov winning 4-1. but yeh. don't judge my question.

Nah just thought it would be funny if I woke up to that news on SSN tomorrow morning :p

What are the odds on us winning 4-1 and Cameron scoring!?

Users who are viewing this thread