Maidenhead Highlights (1 Viewer)

Hobo

On the first goal McNultys run in th box draws defenders and helps create the space for Ponticelli to score.

dongonzalos

But according to dongonzalos, he’s shit? He read match reports so it must be true

Have a word with yourself, if you are going to try and troll. At least try to tell the truth.
I like McNulty, I like his creativity and movement. I don’t like his finishing.
I would have him in the team behind a natural goalscorer.
Oh and I was at the match as well.
Never mind hey.

Last edited:

Grendel

Have a word with yourself, if you are going to try and troll. At least try to tell the truth.
Never mind hey.

So you want him as an Andrue type of player playing behind a centre forward?

dongonzalos

So you want him as an Andrue type of player playing behind a centre forward?

If I was going to play him it would be a number 10. Or as a partner to the main goalscorer if we were keeping the ball on the deck.
If you needed his wages to get another striker and he agreed to go I wouldn’t have an issue with that.
If we could afford another striker and keep him. I would probably have him on the bench depending on the opposition and who the striker is that we sign.
If I was playing him it would be as a partner to the natural goalscorer or just behind him.

Paxman II

Tbh McNulty once again had two glorious opportunities and should have put them away. Ponti on the other hand looks an accomplished finisher.

One where it was kicked off the line...should have smashed that in and the header he put over when it should have hit the net.
Am I being too critical of a league 2 striker?
On the other hand Ponti finished his second with deliberate aplomb...the sign of a good finisher.

dongonzalos

One where it was kicked off the line...should have smashed that in and the header he put over when it should have hit the net.
Am I being too critical of a league 2 striker?
On the other hand Ponti finished his second with deliberate aplomb...the sign of a good finisher.

The header is s harsh one due to stretching but it needs to be on target.
Too much time taken on the first one.

skybluegod

Never mind hey.

Seemed like the troll worked to me ;)

dongonzalos

Seemed like the troll worked to me ;)

It may have done, but do it better next time. Troll accurately and not just making up your own bullshit.
I struggle to take you seriously especially when I consider that you thought Callum Wilson would never amount to anything?

Grendel

It may have done, but do it better next time. Troll accurately and not just making up your own bullshit.
I struggle to take you seriously especially when I consider that you thought Callum Wilson would never amount to anything?

Considering you think Haynes and Hussey are Lower league championship quality, Bigi can play football, Willis is worth £1 million, Thorn is a better manager than Sam Allardyce.....

skybluegod

Trolling isn’t meant to be factual you muppet :) it’s just meant to wind someone up :)
Think you have me mixed up with someone else? Always backed Wilson :)

Gazolba

Two brilliant strikes from Ponticelli.

I wonder how much disease is spread by the stupid practice of everyone having to touch everyone else's hands before kick-off.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Considering you think Haynes and Hussey are Lower league championship quality, Bigi can play football, Willis is worth £1 million, Thorn is a better manager than Sam Allardyce.....
Fine coming from you seem to hate nearly all our players and managers past and present

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Fine coming from you seem to hate nearly all our players and managers past and present
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread