Make of this of what you may (1 Viewer)

idm1975

info this eve from 1 of my best friends....1 of his uni friends had applied for and got a very well paid job with northampton fc and was told that when ccfc left the ground share his salary would drop by 10k p.a.

I dont post much but when he told me this I had to share.......he turned the job down because of the salary drop, which was explained to him before the commencement of his position.

lordsummerisle

info this eve from 1 of my best friends....1 of his uni friends had applied for and got a very well paid job with northampton fc and was told that when ccfc left the ground share his salary would drop by 10k p.a.

I dont post much but when he told me this I had to share.......he turned the job down because of the salary drop, which was explained to him before the commencement of his position.

Well he'd have got at least 50 grands worth of extra pay if he'd stuck at it.

Lazy bloody students.

ccfcway

salary drop by 10k ?

we are only paying 100k a year to rent the place. Your mate was gonna get 10% of that as part of his wages ?

WTF was he doing ?

skybluetony176

that's because by the time sisu leave Northampton they probably would have bankrupted them, which of course would also not be the FL's fault. he would be lucky to have a job.

Users who are viewing this thread