Man with Explosive Belt Shot Dead in Paris (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What is it they have against Paris? Year anniversary of the attacks last year.

At least no innocent people were hurt I don't think.

chiefdave

What is it they have against Paris?

Some are of the opinion they are particularly against France and Britain due to us being on opposite side to them in WW1. I'm not convinced about that as although the ruling Ottoman Caliphate was Sunni Muslim, as ISIS is, ISIS follow Wahhabism (as do Saudi Arabia, hence Saudi Arabia buying arms from the UK on behalf of ISIS) and there was also a Ottoman Wahhabi war.

After WW1 us and the French basically split up the land between us. We got Iraq, Palestine and Jordan. France got Syria and Lebanon.

martcov

Some are of the opinion they are particularly against France and Britain due to us being on opposite side to them in WW1. I'm not convinced about that as although the ruling Ottoman Caliphate was Sunni Muslim, as ISIS is, ISIS follow Wahhabism (as do Saudi Arabia, hence Saudi Arabia buying arms from the UK on behalf of ISIS) and there was also a Ottoman Wahhabi war.

After WW1 us and the French basically split up the land between us. We got Iraq, Palestine and Jordan. France got Syria and Lebanon.

Basically we betrayed them. As Lawrence of Arabia pointed out at the time.

Johnnythespider

French interior ministry have confirmed that the belt was a fake. Why would you walk into a police station in Paris on the anniversary of the Charlie Hebdo attack wearing a fake suicide belt.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
French interior ministry have confirmed that the belt was a fake. Why would you walk into a police station in Paris on the anniversary of the Charlie Hebdo attack wearing a fake suicide belt.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Unless it was some sort of cry for attention, if it was it backfired a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread