Managers. You pick poll! (1 Viewer)

In order for it to work pick your favourite 5 only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paxman II

OK so makes some choices and lets see who comes out tops..........

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Thought there might be a poll in this thread for a minute! :sarcasm:

stupot07

bit of a rubbish selection there pax, you've gone for too many 'names' - half of them are nowhere near the betting odds, or completely unrealistic (Warnock, Curbishley, Pearce). where's the likes of Wilder, Money, Tisdale? you havent even included the current betting favourite Mowbrey

Last edited:

malkitccfc

Gareth Ainsworth from Wycombe for me. Like the football hes got them playing this season. Had to vote for another relative unknown

CCFCKirky

Andy Morrell. Doing well with Tamworth. Liked him as a player.

A long shot but Kevin Wilkin did a great job on a shoe string budget and over achieved with nuneaton last season, only downside to him was he hasn't made an impact yet at Wrexham

skybluebeduff

Huckerby and John_Sillets_Nose

FloaFMX.jpg

covmark

what a bullshit poll, you have included boothroyd(what in the fuck btw) and have left out the current favourite Mowbray.

ccfc1234

Lambert would be my first choice but it would be a big step down for him and I am sure his agent would forbid it. Niel warnock would be my best most realistic choice if he still has the hunger and desire. He is a true leader of me and will not come out with the huge amount of candy coated rubbish after matches we have been witness to recently.

skybluedan

Lambert would be my first choice but it would be a big step down for him and I am sure his agent would forbid it. Niel warnock would be my best most realistic choice if he still has the hunger and desire. He is a true leader of me and will not come out with the huge amount of candy coated rubbish after matches we have been witness to recently.

He is the true leader of you?

Skybluenutterman

Think it will be a surprise name maybe not known too much a la Pressley. My choice would be Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Poll

At least you could have put them in alphabetical order! I voted for one not realising I could vote for 5 and now it won't let me cast four more votes. I think it will be a surprise name too but he will have to go up against Hockaday, so it depends on his record while in temporary charge.

Astute

Got a text from someone 15 mins ago. She mentioned a name on this list. Is on the case of trying to find more out. Would be happy to find out it is true but treating it as BS until any more is found out. Not someone I treat as a serious choice. Don't understand how any news can come out. No links with SISU but does know a couple of people at the club. Have put a few quid on just in case though and has shortened in the odds since yesterday :)

Astute

Name well in top half of list, experienced and is out of work. Struggling to believe it myself. Might only be something like has applied for position. Would have thought they have not even drawn up a shortlist yet.

malkitccfc

Name well in top half of list, experienced and is out of work. Struggling to believe it myself. Might only be something like has applied for position. Would have thought they have not even drawn up a shortlist yet.

If its Neil Warnock please tell me. I can then shoot myself before I leave for work

stupot07

Neil warnock wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

I'd be happy with Tisdale. Wilder or the Wycombe bloke.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I picked the last 2 options only......

bored of "names" coming here just to prove why they were unemployed in the first place....

LB87ccfc

Whoever voted Di Canio deserves to be stoned to death in the city center.

So you would not like his no nonsense I am the boss approach and have us playing quick attractive passing attacking football no?

Also would it not make good viewing when he bashed Waggott one for talking out his backside? :)

LB87ccfc

They have and those on it have been notified.

LB87ccfc

Are you on glue, both a pair of twats, especially wanker warnock Id rather drag my balls through broken glass than have that twat near my club.

LB87ccfc

Got a text from someone 15 mins ago. She mentioned a name on this list. Is on the case of trying to find more out. Would be happy to find out it is true but treating it as BS until any more is found out. Not someone I treat as a serious choice. Don't understand how any news can come out. No links with SISU but does know a couple of people at the club. Have put a few quid on just in case though and has shortened in the odds since yesterday :)

Lambert ( Still lives in the area and was in charge of Norwich in this division, or Rossler who would look at us as a chance to rebuild his reputation before moving onto bigger things again, or even a real outsider = Stuart Pearce:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread