Mancini to be sacked (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Apparently he is being sacked by man city, not sure if it it's in the next couple of days our not!

SkyBlueScottie

I have a friend who is a Man City fan, always been a Man City despite coming from Cov, but he has never supported us. We have argued this year as I do not particularly rate Mancini. He has allowed the title to slip from their grasp, has totally failed to grasp that the club needs to be built from the bottom and then constantly blames the board for any missed transfer target. He is obviously not totally respected throughout the club and not liked by his players in the way that Fergie / Mourhnho / Wenger are.

wingy

I have a friend who is a Man City fan, always been a Man City despite coming from Cov, but he has never supported us. We have argued this year as I do not particularly rate Mancini. He has allowed the title to slip from their grasp, has totally failed to grasp that the club needs to be built from the bottom and then constantly blames the board for any missed transfer target. He is obviously not totally respected throughout the club and not liked by his players in the way that Fergie / Mourhnho / Wenger are.

This is how I view him.

A failure with massive assets at his disposal,Vastly under achieved this season along with Chelsea and Arsenal ,feel the Title has been gifted to UTD this season.:thinking about:

jon92

Just seen that on skysports Malaga manager is favourite with the bookies.

Abit off topic but rumours about that falcao is going to Monaco which if true is a money move. And fergie said Rooney has asked to leave the club after the game

hutch1972

Knowing them idiots from Fester ,they probably think he'll go there. We must remember he played a couple of games for them , that must put them close to his heart !!:facepalm:

Tad

Might just be me, but he hasn't seemed that happy at City this season. Whenever you see him on TV he just seems not bothered by it all. Maybe he wants to go home or something...

Mucca Mad Boys

I don't rate Mancini particularly highly, but I'm unsure whether he should get sacked or not, largely because there's no one out there really to replace him.

Users who are viewing this thread