March on the FA HQ (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

Or something of this magnitude. I think if a genuine protest was arranged, we would be joined with fans of football.

The whole situation has gone totally out of control. Lets get the support of other clubs etc. like Southampton fans with there Sisu out flags last season.

It's time for fan power to get in on the act and not a bunch of useless twats sitting in a courtroom

Grendel

Or something of this magnitude. I think if a genuine protest was arranged, we would be joined with fans of football.

The whole situation has gone totally out of control. Lets get the support of other clubs etc. like Southampton fans with there Sisu out flags last season.

It's time for fan power to get in on the act and not a bunch of useless twats sitting in a courtroom

The Trust should be forcing a statement from the football league

Tonylinc

I really don't understand the problem here. The FL could resolve the issue simply by stating that the GS has reverted to them as a result of Admin. and that it it's now up to them to assign it to the party who passes the "fit and proper", test. Before anyone says that the share is not in CCFC ie. the company in admin. It does not matter, it is clearly in an associate company involved in the running of the playing side of the football club.

skybluegnome

I can't see anyone outside Coventry being interested...most of the people who live in Coventry aren't interested....the only time they turn up for a game is when there is something in it, i.e. a trip to Wembley in the offing or the chance to see a Premiership team...

SkyblueBazza

I can't see anyone outside Coventry being interested...most of the people who live in Coventry aren't interested....the only time they turn up for a game is when there is something in it, i.e. a trip to Wembley in the offing or the chance to see a Premiership team...

I agree, plus the rules can only be applied as they stand now. Our case wouldn't benefit from any change in rules - but the rules need refreshing for the benefit of football in general. They seem so out of touch with the fanbase as they are archaic & set when business was more honourably conducted in general. Today we have multiple owners hiding behind non-operating, zero asset businesses & businessmen riding roughshod over the spirit of the rules. As ever it's the fans that suffer but they are the bread & butter!

Grendel

A march down to sisu offices and protest is in order now....time to get through to this thick bunch of tossers once and for all.....

Why can't anyone one see that the football league hold the answer? Calling fisher Timmy and Joy Joyless and Waggott Faggott is really pointless. Are they no adults on this forum?

Grendel

touch a nerve have i?? Past your bedtime child....

So developing a strategy to solve the problem of a club in administration is to stand outside the offices of the former owners and call them named is it?

letsallsingtogether

So come on then Grendel you are a great one for slagging off every one who is trying to make a difference What ideas do you have then????? For once answer the question if you can=Grendel;441842]So developing a strategy to solve the problem of a club in administration is to stand outside the offices of the former owners and call them named is it?[/QUOTE]

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So come on then Grendel you are a great one for slagging off every one who is trying to make a difference What ideas do you have then????? For once answer the question if you can=Grendel;441842]So developing a strategy to solve the problem of a club in administration is to stand outside the offices of the former owners and call them named is it?
[/QUOTE]

How dare you question Super Fan Grendel?

Grendel

So come on then Grendel you are a great one for slagging off every one who is trying to make a difference What ideas do you have then????? For once answer the question if you can=Grendel;441842]So developing a strategy to solve the problem of a club in administration is to stand outside the offices of the former owners and call them named is it?
[/QUOTE]

Make a formal delegation via the Sky Blue Trust to the football league to confirm that the football club is in administration. Get the potential new owner to then put a formal bid to buy the registration off the league and so continue to play football in Coventry. Sisu then will be faced with having to sue the football league if they really think the registration has not been withdrawn. They will have no chance given the timescale to make this happen.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Make a formal delegation via the Sky Blue Trust to the football league to confirm that the football club is in administration. Get the potential new owner to then put a formal bid to buy the registration off the league and so continue to play football in Coventry. Sisu then will be faced with having to sue the football league if they really think the registration has not been withdrawn. They will have no chance given the timescale to make this happen.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant they take FL to court injunction on new owners = no games we cant fullfill fixtures
:wave:

letsallsingtogether

Make a formal delegation via the Sky Blue Trust to the football league to confirm that the football club is in administration. Get the potential new owner to then put a formal bid to buy the registration off the league and so continue to play football in Coventry. Sisu then will be faced with having to sue the football league if they really think the registration has not been withdrawn. They will have no chance given the timescale to make this happen.[/QUOTE]

What Planet are you on do you think that SISU give a shit about timescales, you now want backing from the SBT after slagging them off just weeks ago.

It has took the administrator how long to not find the GS, The:blue: FL are running scared of SISU that is why they have not yet made a formal comment, if they were sure they would have said by now?

THE TIME HAS COME FOR A REBELLION FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO WATCH FOOTBALL IN OUR HOME TOWN.................................................................

Tonylinc

I really don't believe you lot. For Gods sake the GS has reverted to the FL. It is now for them to come out and say that they will award it to the person or persons who pass the F&P test. Note to FL..........Get on and do it!

Grendel

I really don't believe you lot. For Gods sake the GS has reverted to the FL. It is now for them to come out and say that they will award it to the person or persons who pass the F&P test. Note to FL..........Get on and do it!

I know. Some people on here are developing ridiculous scenarios. They really are clueless.

Grendel

Everybody is clueless appart from you Grendel so why for the last few weeks has there been silence from the FL even when Appleton said Ltd was for sale but he didnt know what was in it?

The point is the football league hold title this is clear. Remember even the administrator said they arranged the temporary arrangement with ACL to fulfil fixtures last season thus admitting that the club was in administration.

Look at what is proposed here. Boycotts, new clubs scrapping over a 100 years of history. By doing this you are effectively confirming sisu are the owners. They clearly are not. They cannot do injunctions to prevent the club from playing. Any new owners need to contact the football league along with the trust to confirm their stance.

You already have conceded sisu own the rights to play next season - the points deduction clearly suggests otherwise.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The point is the football league hold title this is clear. Remember even the administrator said they arranged the temporary arrangement with ACL to fulfil fixtures last season thus admitting that the club was in administration.

Look at what is proposed here. Boycotts, new clubs scrapping over a 100 years of history. By doing this you are effectively confirming sisu are the owners. They clearly are not. They cannot do injunctions to prevent the club from playing. Any new owners need to contact the football league along with the trust to confirm their stance.

You already have conceded sisu own the rights to play next season - the points deduction clearly suggests otherwise.

No it doesnt all it means is that the club is in administration nothing else

letsallsingtogether

SISU obviously contest this as they believe they are the owners Appleton himself has said he is not sure where the GS lies but you of course do.

Well thank God for that because if you 2 are right we need not worry or do anything because SISU no longer own the Club we will be playing at the Ricoh next season..
I will sleep better tonight knowing that

Users who are viewing this thread