Marco Rus - 2 year contract extension (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Highly thought of, very skilful, needs bulking up a bit though.
Imagine him becoming a star turn we will need a block in the stand for his countrymen.

torchomatic

Great news. A cracking player.

harvey098

I’ve never seen him play and can’t find any footage online. Can anyone point me to any highlights etc? (Preempting a “funny poster” linking Marco Reus. Bravo in advance).

You’d think at 20 that he’d have played some league football.

slowpoke

Do you think he has a realistic chance of breaking through to the first team?
He has a lot of skill, and finds space to play hopefully he will now be training amongst the first team and better players and progress he is a bit light but will bulk up now signed a two year pro. deal I’d think he will be on the edge of the first team squad a bit like Howley has been this season.

Mr Panda

I think if there’s one thing young players can learn from Robins team selection is that he doesn’t trust slight players.

I think no matter how technically good he is, it’s best he starts shovelling atleast 5 high protein meals daily from here on out

Otis

I think if there’s one thing young players can learn from Robins team selection is that he doesn’t trust slight players.

I think no matter how technically good he is, it’s best he starts shovelling atleast 5 high protein meals daily from here on out
Peter Crouch wouldn't have got a look in then, even when on England form.

djr8369

He has given Tavares game time and he is built like a twig.

torchomatic

Do you think he has a realistic chance of breaking through to the first team?

I don't see why not. He is really skilful and gets stuck in when he needs to. A season long loan somewhere in the NL or L2 would do him the world of good. He's quite slight, so that would build him up a little, I think.

Hobo

Peter Crouch wouldn't have got a look in then, even when on England form.
Heskey was a right big unit but got pushed over so easily on the edge of the penalty area, it was like his feet had been amputated 😂 😂

djr8369

He's exhibit A in this if anything. Scores that goal against Preston and has the odd minute here and there after
You could make that argument but I’d say Tavares is lacking in a number of areas and that’s what restricts his game time, it’s not specifically him being slight and he is the type of player where physicality will ever be part of his game. He is all about speed.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He has a lot of skill, and finds space to play hopefully he will now be training amongst the first team and better players and progress he is a bit light but will bulk up now signed a two year pro. deal I’d think he will be on the edge of the first team squad a bit like Howley has been this season.

Could be back up for Callum O'HARE. ?

stevefloyd

I’ve never seen him play and can’t find any footage online. Can anyone point me to any highlights etc? (Preempting a “funny poster” linking Marco Reus. Bravo in advance).

You’d think at 20 that he’d have played some league football.

slowpoke

Let’s remember he’s just signed a new extended deal so let’s give him time to develop and not expect an instant Lionel Messi.

baldy

Jamie ‘The Giant’ Allen?

Users who are viewing this thread