Marlon King 10/10, the rest shite!!! (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

After watching yet another game where we have taken the lead only just to lay down and die, I’m getting increasingly pissed off with my team.
I am a season ticket holder and have been for the last 20 odd years and travel to quite a few away games. I was not really keen on signing Marlon King, but supported the club with the controversial decision, as i always have done in the past and no doubt the future.

I can’t remember the last time I have felt this way, complete despondency and on an all time low, where is the next win coming from???

I can only feel sorry for Marlon, as he was the only player to actually make some sort of effort, ha ran himself into the ground and was our only threat, he must be wondering what the fuck he has done signing for the Sky Blues, however, we gave him his chance and he is, in my opinion repaying that faith and fair play to him, however, I’m convinced he will leave at the end of the season along with Westy, Gunnar, Eastwood and what ever young talent Mr Ranson would like to cash in on before he fucks off and buy’s Malmo with the money he’s robbed from CCFC, yes, I know the response will be, if it weren’t for RR Coventry would exist, sorry, I don’t buy into that, I appreciate him taking over, however, he, in my opinion, is killing CCFC and he should go with the above mentioned players.

Sorry if this post is all over the place and at times doesn’t make sense but I am so pissed off I had to post something today. MARLON KING was immense and he is getting pissed off with the lack off effort put in by the shit he has round him, you could see it in his body language last night, can anyone tell me how many points we have picked up after Marlon has scored??

Sorry for the rant PUSB see you at Leeds on Saturday!!!!!!!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
well now i know where to pick up points on the prediction league against us, marlon has now found his form and th rest of the team go backwards fucking tipical of us sick of this shit.

Jimthor

King is the only bright spark in the side at times lately. He's found his feet and is showing he's a class above anything else we've got. I'm definitely concerned though that at the end of the season, a better club than us will come in for him, and he'll be eager to get out of a team that's nowhere near his level. You can tell he's frustrated at times too.

L

LLCoolCal

AS a life long fan, i was not only surprised, but to be honest not happy that we gave King a Chance
no other club would touch him.

I know he served his time etc however as we all know it was not his first violent offence but one of many
and im even more surprised -as he is a jamaican how he was not deported ??

but im glad he is on form right now !!:confused:

Coventry La La La

Don't care about his past... and anyway the way hes playing at the moment we need him if we are going to stay in the league!

We all dream of a team of Marlon Kings :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread