Marlon King... (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Joins the Former Players Association...

Along with Doyler

CovFan

Basically it means they get two free match day tickets a season and that they enjoyed their stay so much at the club they'd still like to be associated with it.

hill83

I got nothing agains marlin he is a class player and deserved better than league one

What has league one got to do with this? When he left we were still in the championship and if he had of stayed we would still be in the championship now.

sticker

Marlon King wanted a 3 year deal as it was his last contract, he went away on holiday, thats why Andy Thorn said it was a done deal, Sissu then faxed him through a two year deal !!!, i have this off a blues lad i know who was on pre-season with them, i have no reason to doubt him. so what did Marlon do wrong in not signing?

CovInEssex

Like him or not, Marlon King was the best City player I've seen in my time watching. His movement, vision and finishing were all of PL standard.

sticker

ive been watching them 37 years home and away and he is one of the best players to have worn sky blue, he couldn't live with Tommy Hutchinson mind

CCFC_Charlie

Don't blame Marlon for leaving, same situation happened with Platt this summer. Offering older players a smaller contract then they are asking for then being shocked when they leave?

Skybluestu82

Poor old marlon, we were so bad to him weren't we. After coming out of jail and nobody would touch him with a barge pole he Gets a years contract from us, then he wants a three yr and we only offer him a two. What basturds we really are, shame on us!!!

You've got to be kidding me, are you even getting bought into this poor old football players bullshit. If he was so concerned about his future and that of his families then i suggest he should not have gone round trying to pull birds and when they don't want a bar of it, 'poor old marlon' decides she's ''not even in his league" and decides to assault her.

And now, after jilting the only club who showed him an open door back into his career, you have fans of said club feeling sorry for him. You have got to be kidding!!

He had the opportunity to show some character with us after a very shady past and guess what, he showed exactly what type of character he has.

And the fact we've just given him this honor is a fecking joke! As are the people who feel more sorry for him 'coz I've got a mate he spoke to once' than the club they support and even defend him against fellow fans.....joker!

sticker

just because our opinion differs from yours, we are wrong !!..its a discussion board mate...i would suggest you sit and calm down :jerkit:

Skybluestu82

Also, great response.... Does the opinion that I put forward not matter then, slightly hypocritical wouldn't you say.

What's wrong anyway, did the facts get in the way of 'my mate said...'

sticker

NOT INTO CYBER BULLYING MATE, YOUR OPION IS YOURS MINE AND OTHERS ARE THERES...(opps im not shouting at you) you really should take a chill as your getting a little hot under that young collar my friend...everyonrone deserves a second chance, just because YOU (caps deliderate that time ) dont like it get over it...oh and just so you know mate, im going out now so you can bash the key board as much as you like :facepalm:

Skybluestu82

NOT INTO CYBER BULLYING MATE, YOUR OPION IS YOURS MINE AND OTHERS ARE THERES...(opps im not shouting at you) you really should take a chill as your getting a little hot under that young collar my friend...everyonrone deserves a second chance, just because YOU (caps deliderate that time ) dont like it get over it...oh and just so you know mate, im going out now so you can bash the key board as much as you like :facepalm:

Brilliant..,.not sure what's young about my collar but i havent been called that for a good while so ill certainly take that as a compliment, so thanks...I think

And I think I was fairly clear in stating that St. Marlon had a second chance but I'm sure you didn't read all the post as you're clearly are not interested in any other options or facts bar what your mate says. Although you have stated you are with all your clever capitals trickery!

Have fun and thanks for letting me know your off out! It means SO much, hey look, I can do the capitals thing as well! Not too sure if I was shouting or not so I think you've outclassed me on that one!!

smouch1975

Always wondered what the little green button in the Avatar was all about

Sussed it, it means your out :lol:

psgm1

Banned
ive been watching them 37 years home and away and he is one of the best players to have worn sky blue, he couldn't live with Tommy Hutchinson mind

You MUST be joking. In that time Dion Dublin, Noel Whelan, Robbie Keane, Ian Wallace, Dennis Wise, Gary McCallister amongst others were at Cov

Marlon Was OK for Championship, but SERIOUSLY reckon better than these?

LITERALLY not in the Same League!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Was certainly one of the best to play for us in the Championship (although IMO nobody has been better in the Championship than the McSheffrey of 6/7 years ago. Against the names mentioned above (Dublin, Whelan etc) King never got to their sort of level by a long way.

Grendel

Don't blame Marlon for leaving, same situation happened with Platt this summer. Offering older players a smaller contract then they are asking for then being shocked when they leave?

Ah yes the clubs version of events versus "honest" Marlon king. I mean marlons version of events is always believed or is it another case of mistaken identity?

Grendel

Some of you lot of beyond thick.

He didn't say THE best he said one of the best you fecking Farmfoods shoppers.

What is Farmfoods? I've never heard of it. Is it a new brand of organic shops!

Skybluestu82

Or the people who asked the chap the same who said about supporting City for 37 years? But obviously you pull out what you like you degenerate chopstick.

Farm food shopper???

Degenerate chopstick???

What do they even mean?? ha ha ha!

Your a really are a smart cookie aren't you

Grendel

Is Farmfoods above Waitrose? If so I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread