Martin Reeves leaving CCC (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
CCFC related because of his involvement through it all.

Sassy Good Bye GIF

SHUNT31

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence but there was talk of Wasps going to Oxford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

Oops….posted another thread. There is something really deep-set strange about the way he operates. never met a person like him before and never want to again.

Philosorapter

I think Duggins shuffling off is just a formality now.

Will they wait till the next local elections, or just do it now?

Philosorapter

She actually put herself forward as a prospective candidate for being an MP after all this.

duffer

Goodbye and good riddance too. The slimy bastard has milked the city for years, and still will with his pension and settlement no doubt.

All in all not a bad couple of months with both Wasps and that twat out of the city.

I suppose it's too much to hope that Maton fucks off too. It boils my piss that the bloke somehow represents the city as Mayor...

Fergusons_Beard

What happened to the line about being really difficult to replace a council CE by that other fanny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hill83

Good luck in the future Martin. You’ll be missed. Absolute legend and will forever be in the hearts and minds of every man woman and child in Coventry for generations to come.

I’m starting a collection for a statue if anyone fancies it

skyblu3sk

Looks to me like a classic case of jump before pushed. May not even have had a pay off as was likely to be let go for potential gross misconduct if some of the allegations were anywhere near true.

Users who are viewing this thread