Massive congratulations (1 Viewer)

VisitingPie

Sorry for starting a new thread, I don't do that generally speaking on other team's boards, but it didn't seem appropriate to add this to that thread as a member had lost his father. My condolences astute.

As some of you may remember (or not) I've been following this saga and witnessed your frustration at the game playing Sisu/acl. It is something fans of every team should be aware of because 'there but for the grace.....etc etc'

Anyway when I saw this on twitter I was delighted. Common sense prevails at last! There is no doubt in my mind that fan pressure is what has caused the turnaround. I don't think Sisu expected so many of you to stay away from sixfields and I think ACL, despite their posturing on it making no difference to them, were feeling it too. So a cautious 'well done' to them, and a massive well done to all Cov fans. I hope you're finally able to push on, and good luck for the rest of the season (except when you play Notts of course!)

ps Thanks for Blair Adams. Most fans are pretty pleased with his signing.

HighfieldRoader

I think you're right that Sisu underestimated the amount of fans that would stay away. Crucial to getting a deal done was a change of personalities on both sides which took out the poison that was there in the past. Good luck to Notts Co. too this season.

Users who are viewing this thread