Match of the Day without commentary. (1 Viewer)

Macca

I’d go with commentary and a presenter introducing the games. Old school

Sbarcher

Shearer and Wrightie keeping bread on the table as pundits for SuperSports game Arsenal v Fulham.

David O'Day

Shearer and Wrightie keeping bread on the table as pundits for SuperSports game Arsenal v Fulham.
And why not? Are you claiming to be in some way hypocritical that they are working for another network, one which isn't trying to fuck around with their friend?

Sbarcher

Not at all, merely pointing out they are continuing with their punditry. Why the aggression?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Then did you ever really like MOTD ? I enjoy the commentary , the discussion etc , it's part of the show
Yes, always. This is pretty good though. Footy without the faff.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You go to real matches without having any personal interactions with anyone about the game you’re watching?
I can interact with other people watching motd without the need for the post match bollocks.

ajsccfc

Loved it last night hope it continues like that. Shearer and Wright very slimy for appearing on another outlet
Pretty much all pundits and presenters appear for various channels in different countries, their issue in this case is specifically the BBC so they're not crossing any picket lines

David O'Day

Pretty much all pundits and presenters appear for various channels in different countries, their issue in this case is specifically the BBC so they're not crossing any picket lines
That's Boosh and his new log in

olderskyblue

I used to be indifferent to him but since he's pulled the pants down of this utter shower of cunts in the government, he's gone up in my estimation
I’ve always thought he was a twat, and in my estimation, that hasn’t changed in the slightest

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

While I thought the programme was fine, though I'd have preferred a bit longer highlights of the matches, it's not MotD. I don't give a shit about the after match analysis and interviews, as most of the time it's hardly offering earth shattering expertise, but it is a fundamental part of the programme.

skyblue1991

15 mins tonight, watched it just out of interest

If it isn't resolved for next weekend with presenters and commentators then I won't bother. Expect ratings to drop next week too if it remains as is

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

15 mins tonight, watched it just out of interest

If it isn't resolved for next weekend with presenters and commentators then I won't bother. Expect ratings to drop next week too if it remains as is

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
live FA Cup games on the BBC next weekend isn't there? Would assume they'd want to have things sorted before then

Users who are viewing this thread