Match thread notts county (1 Viewer)

stupot07

@Official_NCFC: Coventry: Dunn, Christie, Martin, Wood, Adams, Barton, Thomas, Fleck, Baker (c), Wilson, Bell.

@Official_NCFC: Coventry Subs: Clarke, Edjenguele, Jennings, Moussa, Daniels, McDonald, Burge.

shy_tall_knight

Bell preferred to moussa, huge mistake the guy is a show pony, offers nothing in defence, has lots of meaningless tricks which he shows onthe nalfwayline but has minimal impact in the final third. No pace no goals and any assists are from dead balls..
Baker fleck and bell all too slow a midfield with them all playing is scary.
Pleased connor and wilson are given another run out and hopefully elvis has recognised jennings for what he actually offers

SkyBlue_Bear83

tumblr_lg4rr7V3tw1qaifa5.gif

SBS

Two for Johnson Clarke-Harris for Bury today. Did we let him go last summer or the summer before?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Two for Johnson Clarke-Harris for Bury today. Did we let him go last summer or the summer before?

Last summer I think. Went to Peterborough and now out I loan

1-0 down. Dunn saves well, no one challenges and rebound headed in. Dunn almost got to it but was already on the floor so was always gonna be difficult. Poor goal to concede but it has been coming

aloisiwouldhavescored

Haven't they all got something to play for though as they all have a meeting with Pressley tomorrow regards their future.
Plus trying to give the fans who have paid good money to follow them, something to shout about.

psgm1

Banned
When will SP realise you play to the strengths of your available players rather than to some arbitrary formation that clearly will not work on the standard of pitches availble to him in this league?

Attachments

• garbage.jpg
    garbage.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 8

Nick

Administrator
When will SP realise you play to the strengths of your available players rather than to some arbitrary formation that clearly will not work on the standard of pitches availble to him in this league?

I agree with you for a change :)

Users who are viewing this thread