Match Thread... (2 Viewers)

procdoc

This is the only time I've not felt any excitement for the start of a football season.

dilligaf

liquidation has to be rubber stamped by the courts ACL & HMRC could put a spanner in the works. The embargo will be lifted when the spineless FL get the paperwork.

Anyone going to sixfields next week to protest?

WillieStanley

Am I being over sentimental?? It's really emotional, even through the radio, hearing the Sky Blue Song belted out.

C

Clive Plattini

Any chance we can make this purely about football until full time? No mention of Ltd, Holdings, Joy, Fisher, ACL, admin, liquidation?

Come on City. Nothing to lose.

TheRoyalScam

Weakest starting line up for a league match I can remember in my lifetime. 10 senior pros and 8 academy players in the 18-man squad. League 2 beckons.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Needless corner conceded by Clarke. Not sticking to the simple things!

Thomas has been very poor in the first 12 minutes. Really am stuck wondering what I missed in pre season that he did to warrant a place in today's line up

And what do you know! He's given away possession and we find ourselves 1-0 down

L

longjohnskyblue

SP already lining up his post match response

Lads played really well, so proud of them gave it their all, were unlucky to concede first goal etc

yadda yadda yadda

L

longjohnskyblue

cov 8/1 for the win already after just 12 mins gone!

Nonleagueherewecome

There saying because CCFC Ltd are going to be liquidated they don't need to file the accounts anymore or something on the radio

That's clearly a misunderstanding of the reality of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread