Match Thread... (1 Viewer)

Marty

Just waiting for the Bournemouth result to come in.

Marty

Yes get in.

Bournemouth, QPR & Wigan. Had a fiver on it, returns over £35 :) Great start to the season. :D

Brighton Sky Blue

Just goes to show what might have been if the summer hadn't been wasted trying to bankrupt ACL. So frustrating.

WillieStanley

Was it away at Ipswich where we rescued it late only to immediately bend over?

No, that was every single match played during the Champ relegation season. Young, inexperienced squad with no real leadership and a stubbourn manager who refuses to use the other options he has available.

Still, fresh start in League 1, hey!!

Nonleagueherewecome

I know I'm stating the obvious but we desperately need some new centre halves. Will have a decent 1st 11 if we can do that

Just pick Edge, FFS...

Nonleagueherewecome

Now we've got to listen to that idiot Linnell now

Nobody has a gun to your head. Unless that's where Eakin is, in which case I apologise unreservedly. I'm really glad I was working today so I didn't have to listen...but there's no gun to my head either I guess, so I won't listen next week when I'm off work!

Nonleagueherewecome

No, that was every single match played during the Champ relegation season. Young, inexperienced squad with no real leadership and a stubbourn manager who refuses to use the other options he has available.

Still, fresh start in League 1, hey!!

What options? McPake? Hahahahahahahahaha!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

ajsccfc

Is it still the case that the earliest it can be lifted is the last day of the window, or is it now later?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
M23 for people on way back won't be moving for awhile 3 fire engines and air ambulance

We just passed it before emergency services arrives.

Motor cyclist off bike. Must have been doing some speed with the distance between the rider and the bike! I didn't see him go past coach but someone mentioned as we approached 'I bet it was that motorcyclist that just past us' so I imagine they may have been riding it a little dangerously (for a comment / assumption to have been made).

Looked to be medics with him but not in a marked car. Looked lucky that medical professionals were near by.

Users who are viewing this thread