Matchday Experience Survey (1 Viewer)

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Done it....... even though the phrase "matchday experience" is as offensive to me as fudging "solutions".
I pay to (ideally) watch an entertaining & fair game of football, officiated by a ref who isn`t looking for headlines. Thats about all most of us want.....at a sensible price.
As soon as "experience" enters the equation you may as well start bolting on the £££££`s.

lifeskyblue

Done it....... even though the phrase "matchday experience" is as offensive to me as fudging "solutions".
I pay to (ideally) watch an entertaining & fair game of football, officiated by a ref who isn`t looking for headlines. Thats about all most of us want.....at a sensible price.
As soon as "experience" enters the equation you may as well start bolting on the £££££`s.

Yes done the survey and agree with you. I go to watch a (hopefully good) game of football with my son. If the price wasnt reasonable I wouldn't go. Anything else is incidental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
By matchday entertainment do you mean if entertained by the football or if there's random stuff on before the game?

Sbarcher

Don't give a rats about pre match or half time entertainment. I go to watch 90 mins of football (less time wasting on other thread!).

Liquid Gold

What has piqued your interest to visit the loony bin?

CJ_covblaze

Done

Users who are viewing this thread